Chapter 13

Y/N's Pov:
I woke up to extremely loud moaning, damn are the people holding me captive having sex? Unsurprisingly, considering how touchy and grabby they were before I had fainted.

"....Oh Fuckkkkkkk..." I heard the female moan.

Now I definitely wish I was not around to hear this. Awkward...

My phone no longer had any battery, so it wasn't like I could call for help. The people holding me captive seemed to only want me for ransom, and had no actual intent on hurting me, yet, anyway.

I could not remember a damn thing, how I got here, how many hours or days it's been. Nothing. I do remember I was not supposed to be here.

I wish I was still in Helen's bedroom, not laying down the pipe or anything like that, but to feel her presence. To know she was with me, lying down peacefully next to me. I wish I could've reacted to my kidnapper's actions in time, that is if I could remember what they even did.

Many hours had passed, I sat in what seemed to be solitary confinement, considering the outside world was as small as the little peephole slot in the door.

It was cold, far too cold to want to go to sleep. It wasn't like it was below zero in here or anything, it was unpleasant. Like when you want to go to sleep but don't have a comforter or blanket. I figured it was worth a shot anyway, considering I was probably gonna hear miscellaneous sex noises from now until the end of time.

The city doesn't really like Supers, but I would sure love their help right about now. I've always been fascinated by them. I have seen Mr.Incredible, Frozone, and Elastigirl, and many others thought my time in Metroville. They are just so amazing stopping criminal activity, and they seem so calm doing it. Just the other day, Elastigirl stopped a criminal that has been causing trouble for a long time, one that we couldn't even see!

Wait...

One that we couldn't even see...

I remember now!

I had fainted but heard something before I was abducted. Surely it couldn't be? The person who had kidnapped me escaped prison and then days later, managed to abduct me?

This wasn't some amateur, this criminal was for real. They are worthy of the Supers time, that is for sure...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Y'all hate me 110%, I hate me too.
I wanna write and do shiitake but my part time job got me drained asf. Not to mention this senior year shit is annoying!

It's the perfect storm to keep me away from you sexy bastards 😩

Beyblade shiitake dropping real soon. I already dropped the first chapter of the new x reader but nobody cares. I think it's well written personally.

Anyway, I love you guys forever I promise.