T W O

𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑷
𝗀𝖺𝖾𝗀𝖾'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

My screen was now dappled with grease but a smooth wipe quickly eliminated that problem. I continued eating the wings before placing myself onto the cushioned sofa andn preparing how I was going to ask this complete stranger to meet up.

— | ✌︎ | —

[ Y/N'S POV ]

Mornings weren't exactly my thing. Those bands of light piercing through the gaps in the drapes that lined the window. Not ideal.

I rolled over with a shallow grumble. My arm extended and wrapped up my phone and pulled it close to my drowsy eyes. The screen illuminated both my face and the shadowed surroundings that crowded my rather messy room. I had completely collapsed the night before after playing at least 4-5 hours of Five Nights At Freddie's 2. What can I say? The people love those videos and I do enjoy a scare from giant anthropomorphic robot animals.

Great. Notifications. They dappled my lock screen; they completely covered the image of a group picture with The Boys I had snapped a few years ago. I had managed to see them back when they all looked drastically younger. What a time.
I exhaled another grumble as it erupted from my throat. My gaze widened to see the attention the shot of my setup had gained on instagram. Hold up, THE Sleepmully and THE Sauceddie had liked my pic?

I pulled myself to gaze through the comments as it was littered with fan accounts simping over two monitors and a keyboard. But Mully had commented. Complimenting my setup. I wasn't exactly sure what was occurring or why I deserved this attention but being caught up on it would cause a whirlwind of anxiety and overthinking.

"𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽," I muttered as my arms boosted myself into a sitting position with my legs dangling over the side of the bed. I grabbed the nearest shirt, which was a mucky white and blue shirt, and threw it onto my blush torso before disappearing out of the door. I had been living alone since my roommate had left for California a few months back. Being alone in an apartment in Florida wasn't exactly terrible. Hunger overcame and dispersed my thoughts.
I pulled myself towards the refrigerator and grasped the carton of milk. Checking the date, I examined the stabilised cardboard before pulling out a glass and pouring out the liquid. I didn't exactly feel really hungry...more of a sickly feeling.

All those thoughts of hunger and morning blues were soon obliterated as i felt my phone vibrate against the hard surface of the mahogany, small bookcase that lined my wall. I trailed over almost slipping on my sock that had almost fallen off my foot. Taking a sip of the milk, I unlocked my phone and found myself being sent straight to a message request.

FROM JUICYFRUITSNACKS?

I felt my insides burn and twist. This can't be happening. Why? What? How?
More questions plagued my mind as I tumbled back into the kitchen to almost slam my milk onto one of the counters. My arms pulled myself to sit neatly upon the counter as I engrossed my entire concentration into this brewing conversation.

𝑱𝑼𝑰𝑪𝒀𝑭𝑹𝑼𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑵𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺
Goodmorning or whatever time it is for you,
Your pics. Damn, dude, they're pretty good and, not to sound like a stalker, I've been checking out your vids and holy fuck. They're amazing and you're amazing wtf

𝒀/𝑵.𝑽𝑹
holy crap-
you're messaging me? ha, could i ask why?
but thank you so much 🙇‍♀️🖤

𝑱𝑼𝑰𝑪𝒀𝑭𝑹𝑼𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑵𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺
@sleepymully was talking about meeting you and arranging skits and I was thrown into the position of actually asking you

𝒀/𝑵.𝑽𝑹
you want to meet me? The Boys want to meet me?
oh crap, alright, give me a time and place 💅

𝑱𝑼𝑰𝑪𝒀𝑭𝑹𝑼𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑵𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺
Well, Mully won't be here for a few days so we could get to know each other before him and Josh turn up. We could get Narrator and Eddie to hang with us. Just drop your address and I'll arrange to pick you up

𝒀/𝑵.𝑽𝑹
***********************
that's my address, mister fruit snacks. i'll be waiting ;)

𝑱𝑼𝑰𝑪𝒀𝑭𝑹𝑼𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑵𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺
pretty close to me, perfect. Well, an hour or more. I'll get you around 10:30am tomorrow?

𝒀/𝑵.𝑽𝑹
it's a date, catch you then ✨👀

𝑱𝑼𝑰𝑪𝒀𝑭𝑹𝑼𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑵𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺
Ha, sure
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 ❤️

— | ✌︎ | —

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
y'all, this is a somewhat short chapter but i'm trying to keep it as realistic as possible. give me a few days to work out whether i'll continue this 🙇‍♂️