(Pt.3) What do I do?

"Ok" you said as we both got up and started to head towards the great hall. Once we got there you tried your best to quickly eat as you were anxious to talk to mione, when Harry Potter looked up and said
"Merlin Y/n, why are you eating so fast."
"Uh.. I got um..homework." You said still shoveling food into my mouth. He didn't seem convinced but he just left it. Soon you had finished so you looked at Hermione who had finished her salad seconds before, she smiled and nodded so we both got up and walked back towards the Gryffindor common room. Once we got there we went straight to the girls dorm.
"Mione what do you think you should do" you said she smiled and said
"Well first I need you to try something...Ok?"
"Yea"
"Close your eyes and think of Ginny" She said
"Ok..." you said slightly confused as you closed my eyes.
"Now what do you see?" she said
"I see Ginny being sweet to the first years, I hear her laugh that I want to hear every second of the day, I see her smile as she jokes around with her brothers, I see her hexing Zacharias Smith for being a jerk." you said smiling. Mione smirked and said "Yep, you're in love."

"What do I do mione?" you asked
"Well I think you should tell Ron" Hermione said in a matter of fact tone
"Mione It's not that easy, you know that," you said, slightly annoyed. She seemed to think for a second then said
"Y/n...He won't be mad, You should tell ginny too"
"Mione there's no way that Ginny fucking Weasley likes me."
She looked at you then said "For all you know she could be head over heels for you, considering you barely talk to her." You thought for a second knowing that she was right you just said that you were going to bed.