|✓|
Reality can suck. That's pretty much it. Reality can bring you down. Most of my life, i was the arkward girl. No one picked me for gym. Because well. I was bad at it. That was me. The only mixed girl in her gym class. It wasn't a race thing. Mystic falls, was ok with any race but it was a female kinda thing. My older sister bonnie would tell you that the gym teacher was nice to her and helped her reach her potential. No. The gym teacher was a pervert. My grans was a good lady. She was part of a generation of witches. It was a bit harder being a witch. We could sense werewolves more than anyone. They had a dog like smell. Vampires were easier to sense. That's how we sensed stefan and damon and well caroline. Most of my life, i was in bonnie's shadow. Then, my uncle let me stay with him. I was pretty much still in mystic falls. Until recently, he got a job as a detective in a small town called beacon hills, california. I woke up with a gasp due to a dream. More like a nightmare. I looked around at my room and i took a long stretch. I put a t-shirt over my head and i put on sweatpants. It was my typical outfit. It was my last day of school in mystic falls. I tucked my curly hair behind my ear. I had my hair in a ponytail. It was gonna be a good last day. Exspecially, i could actually talk to my long time crush on geo ramero. He was a lacrosse player that I've been obsessed since the 3rd grade. I hurried downstairs to get this day over with.
|¶ |
I walked into the school. I smiled at the teachers. Mystic falls was obsessed with winning. They never won a game but they were confident exspecially towards beacon hills. I didn't care about the lacrosse team. I never went to a game in my entire life. My hair was a bit wavy for a mixed girl. I had 2 friends here. Kj was a bit arkward. He was on the lacrosse team. He was cute in a way. But he was always obsessed with hilary joes. She was a basketball cheerleader. She was nice in a way. Well to me and kacy atleast. Kacy. She was a bit more popular. She was in basketball cheerleading. I smiled as i saw kj in goalie. I waved back and saw he got hit in the face. I just laughed at his dumb ass. We were all friends since the 2nd grade. Even tho, i was the only mixed girl in the entire school. Now, we were sophomores and it was my last day here. I nodded at my friend kacy as she handed me an apple.

"you do know that, you should talk to him right? Geo ain't gonna be this cute forever" says kacy

I looked at kacy and i then looked at geo. According to kj, tonight we were versusing beacon hills. Like i said earlier,we were most likely to loose. Kj walked towards the bench and we clapped him on and we were heading to our first class.

"hey your maggie right?" says geo

I turned around and i looked at geo. I nodded yes.

" Great. I heard it's your last day here. Where you moving to?" says geo

" B-beacon hills" chuckles maggie

"ah. let me walk you to class" says geo

I looked at kacy. She just winked at me. He definitely made it a day to not forget about. By the end of the day, i got my stuff packed into the moving truck . I Looked at the two idiots.

" Your still going to the game tonight?" Says kj

"i wouldn't miss it for the world. Plus, someone has to cheer your loosing side off" giggles Maggie

Kj gave me a look. I smiled as i pushed him a bit and then hugged him than kacy. I Looked at my uncle who was the only white person in my family. My parents were absent from my life. My mom, i had no idea where she was. My dad? He never even cared about us. Bonnie came eventually to the house in beacon hills. The house was bigger than the other one. I helped get my bags upstairs. I saw the neighbors were standing on there porch. I pulled my hair in a lazy ponytail. I looked at my uncle.

"hey, is it ok if i go to a lacrosse game tonight? Its kj's first game playing first liner" laughs maggie

" Ofc . You deserve to have fun. But make sure to be back by a reasonable time ok? " says uncle marcus

I smiled and i gave kacy the address . My hair had a streak of pink in it.

°
once i got dressed, i stood in my door way. I smelled something . It wasn't a dog smell. It smelled like something i haven't smelled before. I nodded at my kacy as she pulled her car up. I don't know what it was about the neighbors, but  it felt like we were in a war against something dangerous.