Ch.1 a sight to see

Gaara's pov

There they go again. Kankuro and temari are arguing.

"Will you two stop." It was more of a demand than a statement or question, but at least it worked.

"Sorry gaara."

"Come on. We don't have much time."

we get closer to suna, when we come across a scene. And we stop to stare at...

3 iwagakure ANBU, chasing a mere child... through the desert.

"Should we help?" Temari asks. I had a strange feeling about this child though. Kind of like when I first met naruto. I could feel the child's power practically radiating off her.

"I say we do." they looked shocked and surprised, but none the less, temari caught up to the child and picked her up. She just wouldn't stop struggling.

"Thank you for catching her. She's been a trouble maker for the village." the stone village ANBU had said.

"Well she is now on our land so we will take it from here." temari told them.

"Let me go! Your just like the rest of them!" Shouted the little girl.

"What do you mean?" Kankuro asked.

"Your going to kill me because of something I didn't do."

==================
Ok guys I'm sorry if its short. I'm kinda getting writers block not knowing what to write next so plz bare with me, and if you have any ideas on how I should write the next chapter. thnx.

Bai<3