Chapter 9/Chapter 10 Part 1

In Northern Base, we see that Daishinji, Mei, and Sophia are watching them in a floating book screen.

Touma: His attack didn't work?!

As they were watching, Daishinji then opens the drawer and takes out the King of Arthur Wonder Ride Book out as he closes the drawer. As they were watching him leave, they turns their head at the door as it opens and sees a mysterious woman who enters the room.

Then, we see a mysterious young man who enters the room as well when he close the door and looks around with his amazed face.

?: Wow. So this is a Northern Base, is really cool.

Then a woman looks at the screen.

?: Is that Saber, the Swordsman of Flame?

Then a young man looks at the screen as well.

?: [Excited] Whoa?! That's Saber, this is interested.

Sophia: You're...

As the woman smiles, a young man turns his head to her as he speaks.

?: By the way, what are we doing here today?

Then a woman turns her head to him as she speaks.

?: I'll tell you later after this, okay.

Then a young man smiles as he speaks.

?: Okay.

As they were watching the screen about an minutes, Sophia was shocking and concerned of Calibur.

Sophia: They were resonating with each other...? [Shaking her head] No, that can't be...

Then Mei speaks as she points at them.

Mei: Hey, who are these people?

Sophia: [Turns her head to Mei] Mei-san, can I leave this place to you?

Then Sophia leaves the room.

Mei: Ehh?!, Wait, why?!

As Mei was about to follow her, a woman stops her as she speaks.

?: Let's watch them together, shall we?

Then a young man speaks first.

?: That's right. Imagine this is like a movie, [turns his head to her] right?

Then a woman turns her head to him as she speaks.

?: [Smiles] Yeah.

As both of them turns their head to the screen.

Mei: Like I said, who are you again?

Then, Mei heard a sword clashing as they looking at the screen to see Touma, Rintaro, and Kento got defeated by Calibur and Ahiru Megid. Then we see that Calibur takes Needle Hedgehog and Peter Fantasista Wonder Ride Book as a young man was terrify to see them get defeated.

Then a young man turns his head to a woman as he speaks.

?: Maybe I should...

Then a woman turns her head to him as she speaks.

?: Not now, until someday.

Then a young man was sighing as he speaks.

?: Understood.

Afterwards of watching Daishinji transform into a Kamen Rider Slash and gives a King of Arthur Wonder Ride Book to Touma, then we see that Touma transforms into a Kamen Rider Saber Dragon King Arthur which made a young man who is excited.