After Thoughts

Part 2

Sykkuno sticked his tongue out to let corpse see. His tongue was a little red but I was fine. Corpse had realized what kind of position he was in. Corpse holding Sykkuno face close to his with his tongue out. Corpse turned red and let go of Sykkuno's face.

R - "The movie already started what are you waiting for Sykkuno! Get over here."

J- "Sykkunie! I saved you a spot next to me, come on bestfriend."

T- "Sykkuno, Hurry up!"

S- "Alright Alright! Let's go watch the movie Corpse!

Corpse feeling a bit disappointed had walked back to were the others were. Sykkuno had sat in between Jack and Toast. Corpse got a little jealous, as he wanted to sit close to him. He wanted Sykkuno to notice but Jack had been distracting him with talking. Then  Toast had put Sykkuno on his lap to stop him from talking to Jack.

When corpse saw this he got really jealous. Toast had already watched this movie so he had wrapped his arms around Sykkuno's waist and started sleeping behind him. Sykkuno not minding that he was on him lap or his arms around him had ignored it.

Corpse being jealous of Toast had finally sat down. He sat on the floor beneath Sykunno close to the couch.
Not even half way through the movie, Toast had fallen asleep.

Corpse put Sykkuno on his lap and embraced him from behind. Sykkuno feeling like he was being tossed around had started to relax and held Corpse's hands because his hands were warm.

C- |His hair smells nice.. and his body fits nicely in my arms.. |

Sykkuno was watching the movie but corpse was too infatuated by Sykkuno.
Some time has passed and Sykkuno was getting tired. The movie has ended and they were all going to clean and go home.

R- "Alrighty then, I'll be leaving first! Bye Sykkuno, Invite me over again soon!"

T- "I'll be leaving then too. Bye Sykkuno."

S- "Alright, Bye, see you soon!"

Sykkuno had walked over and gave them both a hug before they had to go.

J- "Bestfriend I'll be leaving too! We should play together soon, Byee"

S- "I'd love that! Goodbyee"

Corpse was sad that he had to leave now. He went up to Sykkuno looking sad.

S- "What's wrong Corpse?"

C- "I dont want to leave yet, ..I want to spend more time with you.."

Sykkuno was a bit sad too, he doesnt get to see or talk to corpse alone or spend time together alot other than when there playing games.

S- "..You can stay if you'd like! My bed is pretty big and comfortable. Or I can sleep on the couch."

C- "! Really? Thanks Sykkuno. I dont mind sleeping together either. It's your bed so.."

S- "Great! Then I'll go look for some clothes for you too wear. I have some pretty big clothes that I dont use alot, I  think they'll fit you fine though. Follow me I'll show you to the room and get you the clothes."

C- "Alright then, and thanks for the Clothes and letting me stay here."

S- "It fine! My bed is pretty big for me to sleep alone in so if you ever need a place to stay for a while I'd be happy to have you here!"

They walked up the stairs and Sykkuno was looking for the clothes for Corpse. Corpse sat on the bed and waited. Sykkuno found the clothes and gave them too him.

S- "I'll be taking a shower, if your feeling tired already go to sleep."

Sykkuno closed the door and was going to take a shower.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Corpse had put on the clothes Sykkuno gave him and they fitted nicely. Corpse turned off the light and  laid down on the bed trying to get comfortable.

C- "This whole room smells like Sykkuno.."

He didnt want to fall asleep yet because this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to see Sykkuno as he got out of the shower. So he went on his phone to keep him distracted from resizing that Sykkuno was naked showering next to him. About 20 minutes pass and he can hear Sykkuno dry his hair, about to finish and come out.

Corpse sets down his phone and pretends to be asleep. Sykunno opens the door slowly thinking corpse is asleep already. He turns off the bathroom light and walks carefully with his hands out since he cant see anything. He didnt want to hit himself and corpse would wake up from the noise. He finally got to his side of the bed he was gonna sleep on and didnt realize he was sleeping pretty close to corpse.

Corpse was about to laugh at how funny he looked with his hands out and walking slowly. But he was surprised on how close Sykkuno had got went he got in bed. They were both pretty tired and had fallen asleep.

In the morning.....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

That's it for this one! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! 😣😣
ILL BE CONSISTENT THIS TIME.
I'll update every week! And I'll try to write more..