Perfect

One Direction is apparently the luckiest band in the world. For the second time this week, all five members have woken up different sex than when they went to bed.

Lucky because today was February 24th, the first night of shows in Osaka. They wouldn't have been able to reschedule their shows and they all hate when they have to cancel on their fans. These last three days were the last breaks they were going to get for months.

Liam woke up first as per usual and yelped when he got to the bathroom for a piss. He also hadn't noticed immediately that the little clothes he'd gone to bed with were significantly tighter. His shock woke up Harry and Louis who quickly came to the same conclusion. They were a boy band again.

"What the hell made us change back?" Louis asked, pulling some boxers from his suitcase.

"I don't know," Harry mumbled. His fingers ghosted over his face. "Do you think it's just going to keep happening randomly?"

Liam groaned, " I hope not, this is exhausting."

Liam calls Paul and tells him the good news as Harry starts ordering breakfast to their room. They don't wake up Niall and Zayn until the food gets there, but they have to get to rehearsal in an hour anyway so they're quickly swept into their busy day and don't have time to continue to question the magic return to normal. Throughout the day though, Louis keeps catching Harry looking at his reflection. Whether it be his face or his outfit. That night for the concert Harry has Louise french braid one side of his hair, which she does happily and it immediately brightens up Harry mood. Louis makes a note-to-self to check in on how Harry's handling everything when they get to the hotel. He knows Harry had fun these last few days and at the very least enjoyed being a woman more than the rest of them.

"Love that shirt on you babes," Zayn purrs, pawing at Harry's stomach under his sheer floral button up.

"Thanks. I like it too." Harry smirks. He playful goes to push his fingers through Zayn's long hair but the latter catches his wrist and bites at the sensitive underside like a vampire.

• • • •

After the show, the boys head down to a nightclub in the city with some of their friends to wind down for the night. They get ready to go to sleep pretty quickly after they get back to the hotel and Louis shuffles up behind Harry in bed.

"You're not upset that you're back to your old self, are you?" Louis asks, running his fingers through his lover's curls.

"No. I think it's helped me realize some things about myself though..." Harry says leaning into Louis' touch.

"like what?"

"I wanna talk to Caroline about getting more experimental with my wardrobe. Maybe try some more feminine stuff." Harry shrugs noncommittally.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Always."

"Do you feel like you should have been born a girl?" Louis asks, fingers not slowing as they scratch over Harry's scalp.

"No, I-I feel like both sometimes and I don't know what to do with that."

"You just have to be you." Louis smiles fondly. "You'll always be perfect to us."