The Glory of the Reich

ContentsChapter One: The Glory of the Reich 4Chapter Two: The Elite-Korps 24Chapter Three: Exponential Gains 46Chapter Four: The Machine of Flesh 70Chapter Five: Purification 90Chapter Six: Changes 110Chapter Eight: The Consummation of the Flesh 142

ChapterOne: TheGlory of the Reich

The sun gleamed onto Hitler's face that morning in April. There I was, in the front row of the square in Berlin. Hitler was in the Reich Chancellery balcony above the square and from such a short distance, I could see the conviction in the Führer's expressions. That morning was like the beginning of any week in modern day Germany. The Führer was to speak to the people today about the excellence of the Reich. He went to the edge of the balcony and greeted the people.

The people hailed Hitler and saluted him.

"Sieg Heil!" They chanted. They saluted and chanted for a minute and a half. Hitler stroked his hair and spoke into the microphone near the edge of the balcony.

"People of Germany, today is a new day. Ever since the trials of the Second World War, we have risen above the challenges the world has levied against us. They said that Germany would not succeed and we did. Today, we are the sole power in the world. We succeeded in establishing totalizing control in every country across the planet. It is because of the will of Germany that we triumphed. Every square centimeter of land is inhabited by the master race."

The crowds roared in applause and chants. Throughout his initial words, Hitler exasperated his gestures and exaggerated his hand movements like he usually did. He made gestures of fists and spoke out to the sky as if he were commanding the wrath of God himself. After the crowds settled down, Hitler spoke again.

"In our current year, 2055, we have triumphed beyond nature. All of the master race has become immortal and lives glorious lives. The people have shelter, food, technology and are united under the blood red flag of the reich. Today, I proclaim that the thousand year Reich will become the immortal Reich of mankind! Today, the people of Germany have risen!"

The crowd went wild again and I was blushing red in the face myself. Hitler knew how to get all of our emotions running wild. The crowd yelled

"Heil Hitler! For Germany! Heil Hitler! For Germany!" The chanting continued for a minute and from the balcony, Hitler was smiling. Hitler finished the morning rally with fiery rhetoric.

"I call out to all of you to materialize the Reich's will. We will head out into the Milky Way carrying the flag of Nazi Germany, spreading our ideas across the galaxy. We are not far off from that future and we shall succeed. I bid you farewell. Seize the day. For Nazi Germany!"

Hitler saluted to the crowd of ten thousand people and they saluted back. They chanted until Hitler left the Chancellery balcony and the people in the crowd began dispersing. My fellow SS officers and I remained in the front row to watch the crowds leave. My subordinate captain, Adalbert Braun asked me

"Major Schriever, shall we head to a restaurant to grab a meal for lunch? We have some time before we must report back to duty. Today is not a busy day, I'm sure the paperwork can wait. And your wife, Hannah? Is she in the crowd with us?."

I thought to myself how nice it would be to enjoy a meal with my Captain and possibly bring my wife as well. I accepted.

"Yes Captain Braun, let us have lunch immediately. My wife is in the crowd. She should be making her way to me soon. Where shall we have lunch? Anything in particular which you're thinking about eating?"

Adalbert smiled and tapped his belly with his hands. He then said,

"The Huntsman's Lounge has the finest selection of meats and beer. They have rodizio there, an untermensch type of service where the steakhouse has servants who bring you select cuts of meat. Other food is served as well, carbohydrates like rice and french fries as well. It should be good I think, I know you are a devout connoisseur of meat Heinrich."