Order in my courtroom!

(White's POV)

White- "Are you sure this would work?"

Y Zircon- "Yes we read the books and he said it all right there, and it's even his handwriting."

White- "Fine."

I stood up straight and I looked over at Blue, I smiled at her and she smiled back. I look next to her and there was the Professor but there wasn't Yellow, I look over to Blue Zircon and tap her shoulder.

White- "Blue Zircon."

She looks up at me and fixes her glasses.

B Zircon- "Y yes my Diamond?"

White- "Where is my daughter? Why isn't she here?"

He turns and looks into the crowd of people.

B Zircon- "I I don't know My Diamond, but she might not feel will. I mean today is the day where we convinced them that you're guilty or not, so it's understandable why she isn't here."

White- "I guess you're right but still. I would like to see her here."

Y Zircon- "Yes don't we all but now not the time to talk about your daughter White your freedom, your reputation, your life's work is on the line."

She said to me and she wraps her arm around my shoulder, I look at her and smile at her.

White- "Y Zircon I would give up everything just to make sure my daughter is safe and has everything she ever desires, even if my reputation, life work, or my freedom is on the line."

Y Zircon- "And they call you a monster."

White- "Oh and Zircon."

Y Zircon- "Yes My Diamond?"

White- "Get your hands off of me before I rip it off of you, beat your wife with it, and force you to watch every moment of it."

I say under my breath so she was the only one that could hear it, and at the very moment, she let go and smiled at me more, showing off more of her teeth.

Y Zircon- "You have a very good sense of humor, My Diamond."

White- "Yes I know, so please don't ever do that again unless I'm in a good mood."

Y Zircon- "Yes I understand."

White- "Thank you."

Officer-"All rise."

We all stood up for the judge.

Judge Emma- "You may all be seated."

We all did as we were told.

Judge Emma- "May the accuser, please call a witness to the stand."

One of the lawyers stood up and fixed his jacket.

Lawyer #2- "Your honor to some circumstances, Nathan Philips will not be here for an eye witness."

Judge Emma- "And is there a reason why?"

Lawyer #2- "No ma'am, it just seems that Nathan Philips has...Disappeared"

Judge Emma- "So in further circumstances, you have no wetness?"

Lawyer #1- "Yes ma'am."

Judge Emma- "Very will you like to continue?"

Lawyer #1- "Yes your honor, I'll like to call Derek Diamond to the stand."