Chpt 7: ....wow.....

Brooklyn's POV:

"Hello? Bella??" I said shaking her.

I assumed that she fell asleep. I picked her up in my arms and took her up to my bedroom quietly. For now, I didn't want anyone to wake up. I would rather talk about what happened in the morning.

I walked over to my bed and lay her down gently.

I look down at her. She's so beautiful. Even when she's asleep, she's cute. Her light brown hair was fluttered around her head as she lay on my bed. I placed my hand on her face and smiled, "oh Bella. I wish I could tell you how I feel... But I know you have a boyfriend... I really need to tell you..." I said aloud, looking down.

She shifted. "Then why don't you just tell me..." She whispered.

I stood up. "Wait you heard that?!" I asked surprised. She giggled. "Yep."

We stared at each other for a while.

"Brooklyn... I broke up with Zach. He was being rude when I tried to explain to him what happened to my mom, sister, and two friends. We're done, Brooklyn...." She said smiling.

I smiled. On the inside I was freaking out! SHE IS SINGLE YES!!!!

"Well. Bella, the truth is, I like you. I've liked you ever sense we first met. I was sad when I realized you lived in a total different country and knew I was never going to have a chance with you because of that. But when you said we should stay friends, I thought maybe this could work. And ever sense, I've been hoping we could meet again and we could both fall in love. So when I heard what happened to your loved ones, I thought it was a great opportunity to have you come to London and I could take care of you and keep you safe. Now that I've said all of this I'm kinda hoping you like me to because you have no place to go and it would be awkward for you to stay here, knowing that I like you. So... Please tell me you like me?" I said.

Bella's POV:

Woah. Brooklyn likes me? Ok. I have to admit I kinda did see this coming. But. Wow....

I don't know if I like Brooklyn.... I mean, I guess I do like him like that, but I'm scared it would ruin our friendship.

"Brook... I like you, too. But if we got together and then broke up, I'm afraid our friendship will never be the same. It would hurt us both to much...." I said.

"Bella. I hope you know that I've been waiting to date you for a long time, and I would never even think of braking up with you. I love you to much...." He trailed off.

I felt bad. If I told Brooklyn we couldn't date, it would make things really awkward between us and it would brake his heart....

"Okay. Brooklyn. I love you. I've realized in the past day or two how much you really mean to me and you've been there for me countless times to help me through things. I guess this is me saying that I would really like to become your girlfriend.... "

He smiled, "ok then will you be my girlfriend, Bella?"

It made my heart flutter.

"Of corse" I said smiling.

We hugged for the longest time, and then fell asleep in each other's arms. I felt safe and warm with him.

I love Brooklyn...

|a/n: hey duddeeesss! So I apologize for not updating either of my stories that often. I promise I will more. :) but so OMG THEYRE DATING LIKE WHAT THE WHAT!!!!!!! 😶 btw go read the possibilities by @/chloechod bc its kewl lol bee|