Chpt 8: the reminder

Bella's POV:

I woke up and looked around, expecting Brooklyn to be right next to me, but there was no one.

I sat up. The door was wide open. I walked out of the door way. The fresh smell of bacon was filling the house. It smelt almost the same as my mothers....

I tear ran down my face.

I ran down the stairs and hugged Brooklyn who was making the bacon.

"Woah!" He said, hugging me back. "What's the matter?"

I looked up at him. He saw the tears in my eyes. He picked me up and carried me over to the couch.

"I-I miss my mom..." I said, sniffing.
He hugged me tightly and rocked me back and forth... Just like my mom did when I was sad....

I began to cry harder. Brooklyn reminded me too much of my mother.

"Aw. Bella... It's okay! I'm here for you. You're safe here..." He said, kissing my forehead.

I looked up into his eyes. He had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I stopped crying and just sat there, staring into his eyes.

I guess I was staring for quite a while because Brooklyn began to talk.

"Bella? Are you okay? Bella?" He asked, looking worried.

"Yeah." I said looking down. "I'm fine..."

He tilted my chin up. "Bella, I love you so much. And I need to know what's going on. I want to help you." He said.

I smiled. "Nothing is wrong any more. I have you to hold me and that's all I need...." I said looking into his eyes again.

He looked from my eyes to my lips. Then back up to my eyes again.

Now, this isn't one of those "then we slowly inched our way toward each other and then we kissed" oh no...

I quickly kissed Brooklyn but held on for forever. We sat there kissing and hugging for a long time until we heard a voice from behind us.

"EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!"

We turned to see Romeo standing at the bottom of the steps with a disgusted look on his face.

I laughed. I turned back to Brooklyn. "Thank you brook.... For everything..."

|a/n: hey. Yeah. I have nothing to say here so..., haha OH! GUYS IM HOLDING A CONTEST OMG IM EXCITED WOO! Find out when I update my Romeo story! Bye|