Chapter 1

Chloe's POV:

"Get up Chlo it's the last day of school you don't want to miss out on the fun!" My mom calls up to me from downstairs. I think to myself, what fun does school bring? Oh yeah I forgot. None. I sluggishly haul myself out of bed and grab my clothes I picked out the night before. Today I am wearing my navy blue Hollister shirt with my white Abercrombie jeans and a pair of brown sandals also from Abercrombie. When I'm done getting changed, I head to the bathroom to wash my face with my Neutrongena stress relief acne scrub. After that I put on my Maybelline BB cream and my Nars concealer. I set that with my Revlon Colorstay powder. I then use the too faced "better then sex" mascara. When I'm done, I straighten my hair until it's perfectly sleek. I rush down the steps to find my mom with chocolate chip pancakes, sausage, and a glass of organge juice sitting on the table for me. "Woah thanks mom!" I say in between pancake chews. "Of course." She replies back. It's around 6:57 so I grab my backpack and I head out the door to see the hylands waiting for me. "Bye mom see you later!" I yell to my mom from outside the house. I jump into the car and we head off to school. "Hey ChloBird" I hear josh say winking at me like always. "What's up Joshie?" I see out of the corner of my eye Paige and Brooke exchanging looks. They grin from ear to ear. I'm not sure what to expect so I stay silent. In minutes, we arrive at the school. The hot air brushes against my cheeks as I jump out of the car. Josh comes out after me as he is followed by Brooke and Paige. "Ahhh at last the end of the school year." Paige says stumbling into the school doors. Brooke heads off to the junior section of the school as Paige, Josh, and I head into the freshman section. As soon as the bell rings I head to my locker with Josh and Paige by my sides because their lockers are right next to mine. "After school today do you guys want to go swimming?" Paige asks not looking up from her phone. "Sure!" Josh and I say synchronized. "Chloe why don't you just sleepover?," she asks. "I mean my mom said we can all go to the beach tomorrow." She says excitedly. "I'm sure it's okay with my mom." I say eagerly. We all drift apart into our home rooms.
***********SKIP THROUGH THE SCHOOL DAY************
{A/N:
Okay so this is my first fanfiction I hope you guys like it! I was inspired by dmcosh_fanfics so thanks to her! I'm really pumped for this fanfic so yeah💙 please don't be mad if I'm not very active I'm very busy lately but I will probably post tomorrow👍}