Chapter 10

"Julia" William said as she was standing in front of us now. "We would like to talk to you about what happened, where you were" William said very carefully, as she kept looking down at her feet, as if she was a little child having to explain herself to her parents. "Would you like to join us in the meeting room?"

She mumbled something.

"I can't hear you, speak up." William said in his king voice, his detached voice, and as he did that, she flinched and that broke my heart once more. I looked at Hugo whom was staring ahead with his pokerface.

"I'd like to take a shower," She stammered. "Can I please take a shower first?" she said, still not looking up. "And sleep. I'm so tired." She sighed as she looked up and her eyes looked exhausted, she had circles under her eyes and she looked miserable. William licked his lip for a second and looked at her.

"You can shower, but we want to talk to you now." William said.

"Why though?" She said still staring down. "Am I in trouble?" She said biting her lip. I closed my eyes at that and I looked at Hugo whom seemed pissed off now. William would not like this either, and that showed with his response.

"Please don't insult my intelligence Julia." William replied back. "Go take a shower and we want you back in ten minutes. If you won't explain yourself, you will do so in Gotar."

"O." She said and she gulped. "Yeah. Understandable." She said and she sighed "My kings." She stammered and she walked past us, not looking at us. The way she said 'my kings', she was so distant, but then again we weren't very welcoming either. I stood up and I walked after her.

"Trev." William said.

"Going to eat something." I replied as I went to the kitchen and I made some food. I then walked to the meeting area and looked at the time. After twenty minutes she still hadn't come down. This pissed me off. Did she not understand what I had to do if she didn't explain herself? I stood up, smashing the chair against the table and I walked away.

"Trev" William said in his kingvoice, but I didn't care. I went to the family chambers, having heard she had gone there, and I tried to open the door. She had locked it though, so I took a step back, Hugo, William, and my three fathers walking up now, and I kicked open the door with one easy kick. I walked up towards the main bedroom and I heard that the shower was still running and I could hear her wailing in the shower and that was a knife in my heart, and I froze. William then walked past me, opened the bathroom door and I looked at Hugo and Hugo back at me and pointed to the bathroom. My fathers were staying behind in the bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and my heart broke once more, as I saw that she was sitting on the floor, the water hitting her, her arms around her knees and her head down on it and her whole body was shaking. William went and sat down next to her, but the moment he touched her, she backed away and moved closer to the walls and started to cry even louder. William closed his eyes in pain as he stood up and he went and sat with us by the bath. I stood up after ten minutes, not being able to deal with this. I walked in, the water hitting me but I didn't care about that. I was done with this shit. I turned off the water and grabbed a towel as I put it around her body. I sat down next to her and put my hand on her back and rubbed it softly. She didn't' back away from me, but didn't come closer either, she had her head on the floor now and was sitting on her knees.

"Shhh. Just take deep breaths." I whispered softly, knowing that might calm her down. "Take deep steady breaths."

"I don't want to go to Gotar." She whispered after ten minutes; her voice so hoarse. "Unless I'm there with you, I don't want to go there as a- as a." She stammered. "Please don't."