Happy.

"Hey, guys!" I skipped into the living room where all the guys were sitting around the TV, with a smile effortlessly

"Hey, Bea. Why so happy?" Niall asked.

"Am I not allowed to be happy?" I fake pouted.

"No! We were just curious." Louis said.

I shrugged and skipped over to the Irish boy and straddled him. Im so

happy right now!

"What are you doing, love?" He asked and I shrugged again.

"Bea....are you ok?" Liam asked, worry in his voice.

"Im fine!" I smiled and looked into Niall's worry filled eyes.

"Can't I just be happy? Do I really need a reason?" I asked, looking at all of them.

"Lucia, did you use a potion on yourself?" Zayn asked, looking at me closely.

"Maybe." I giggled.

"This isn't funny! What did you use?!" Liam said harshly, startling me.

"Am I not allowed to do witchy stuff, LiLi?" I did my best innocent face.

"Please Bea, Tell us. What did you use?" Niall begged and I just shrugged.

"I hate to do this but, Niall, you have to read her mind." He nodded and stared into my eyes for a moment.

I giggled. His concentration face is funny.

"Oh my god! What in the world did you do?" Niall gasped.

"What is it, Niall?" Louis asked.

"All I can see is rainbows and unicorns! It's like looking into the mind of a six year old's head!"

"I know right!" I giggled.

"Guys, lets go to her spell room. Maybe she left the potion out." Zayn suggested.

I like unicorns.

The boys looked at me before nodding and shooting up the stairs with vampire speed.

I need Nutella....I was walking towards the kitchen when;

"Bea! Get your ass up here!" Oh snap...Liam sounded pissed.

I grabbed my Nutella and skipped into my witchy room.

"Vas happening?" I asked with a spoon full of Nutella in my mouth.

"What Potion did you use?!" Zayn yelled, obviously frustrated. It was really scary. I have never seen him this angry.

I guess my fun is over. I sighed in my head before walking over to one of my shelves that I store all my potions. I picked up one of the bottles labeled "Happy Dragon" Potion and handed it to Liam.

"What does it do?" He asked, a bit calmer.

I walked over to my desk and opened up one of my huge books and turned to a page an shoved it in their direction. Which was one direction.

"Happy Dragon is a potion that relaxes and improves your mood. It is often drank by immortals that are not effected by alcohol or drugs to help temporarily forget problems or conflicts that are causing you stress. Name originated in China because of its properties that make one extremely happy. The people that have used the Happy Dragon potion have been described as turning child-like. Wears off in an hour and a half." Harry read.

I love Nutella.

"Well at leasts it's temporary....." Niall sighed.

"Im sorry, love. I hate how much pressure your under." Louis muttered and hugged me from the side. I just giggled.

"Let's make cookies!" I cheered and skipped out of the room but stopped just far enough that they couldn't sense me.

"Im worried for her, lads. Since that letter Finn sent her...she has not been right." I heard Liam say in a worried voice.

I sighed, I could feel the potion was wearing off. I walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the bar stools.

"Bea?" I turned around to see Harry.

"Yeah?"

"I came to help you make cupcakes." He announced.

"Im not making cupcakes...." I said with a sigh before placing my face back into my hands.

"Is the potion wearing off?" He asked and I nodded.

He walked over and began to rub my back.

"Always remember, we are here for you." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

"Love you." He said before kissing me on the head and exiting the room.

I knew at that moment what I needed to do to end this conflict with myself;

I needed to meet up with Finn.

%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\

250 votes before next update, loves!

Information regarding the one shot competition:

Hello loves,

If you entered the one shot competition I just wanted to thank you! As I was going through your wonderfully kinky scenes, I honestly could not pick a favorite! When I started the competition, I thought that I would have only a few entries and most of them would be crap but they are all sooo good!! So I think I am going to put them all as a new story and have people vote for their favorite! How does that sound? Good? Good. So I will start transferring all your sexual one shots today and I should have them done before the end of the year! JK! hopefully it will be done before the end of the weekend.

xx

xx