After A Hunt

Imagine: He comes home from a hunt, bloody and exhausted, and he breaks down.

Dean ~ You were waiting for Dean to get home from his solo hunt. You were lying in bed reading a book when you heard the front door open and a clatter as he drops his bags. You sit up and rush down the wooden staircase to see him standing in the entryway. But something wasn't right. He was bloody and exhausted, but there was something else and when Dean looked up at you, you knew he had been crying. You rushed to his side and helped him up the stairs. Once you were up in your bedroom you slipped off his jacket and started to address his wounds.

"Baby, what happened?" You asked, a pained look crossed his face, but he didn't respond.

"Nothing." He finally said in a shaking voice. You could tell he was trying to hold it together, but you knew he was extremely upset. After taking care of his minor wounds you help him slip off his shirt and you lay back in bed. He put his head on your chest and wrapped his arms around your waist tightly. And then he broke down, silently sobbing into your chest as you stroked his hair and rubbed his back.

"Shh." You said, and you wiped away his tears.

"Please tell me what happened." You plead with him, but he just shakes his head. You sigh and lean back into your pillows, you would have to wait until morning for an answer.

Sam ~ You were on the couch watching TV, waiting for the boys to get home from their current hunt. You heard the door open and two sets of footsteps enter the bunker. You got up as you saw Dean and your boyfriend Sam walk into the living room. Dean looked pretty shaken up, and that was saying a lot. He said a greeting and then fled upstairs to take a shower, leaving you and Sam in the living room. You took a step towards Sam and just as you did he closed the space between you with several long strides. He engulfed you in a large hug and you hugged back without hesitation.

"Whats a matter? What happened?" You asked softly as Sam nuzzeled his face into your neck.

"My mother... her ghost..." He trailed off as he hugged you tighter and began to cry.

"Oh baby." You said, and began to stroke his long hair. You hated seeing Sam cry, it was like watching a puppy whimper hopelessly in fear.

"Lets go upstairs." You said and took him by the hand. He sniffed and nodded. You walk into your shared bedroom and turn to face him. He was still crying but not as hard as before. You gently guide him out of his brown jacket and flannel shirt and assess his injuries. He had several cuts and scrapes, but nothing that wouldn't be healed by morning. But he was filthy. He was swetty and had dirt caked over his hands and up his fore arms.

"Why don't you go take a shower?" You say.

"Okay." He replies and walks towards your bathroom. As you wait for Sam to get out of the shower you change into a white tank-top and black, short cloth shorts. You crawl into bed and wait. About five minutes later Sam comes out of the bathroom in only his boxers, toweling his hair dry. He climbs into bed beside you and holds you to his chest tightly.

"You're going to be okay." You whisper against his skin.

***

What's up, hunters! What did you think? I am open for requests 24/7!

Love ya,

Shai