moment of weakness

"Your laugh has always been my favorite to hear Misaki" he hovered over me and kissed me passionately and left tiny little kisses on my face.

Toji put the band of my pants in between my fingers and looked at me with pleading eyes. I nodded giving him consent to take it off.

He slowly pulled my pants off along with my panties leaving behind a string of wetness.

He kissed every part of me he could but it wasn't exactly where he wanted to put his lips. He licked a stripe down my stomach and stopped at my core and began to kiss my throbbing core.

My face scrunched up with pleasure written all over it. I opened my leg a little more so he has better access. He began to lick and suck on my clit violently. I spread my arms out and made a small "mmmm" as his fingers entered me.

He slowly pumped in and out of me while kissing my thigh and caressing the side of my cheek. He began to whisper sweet nothings to me as he picked up his pace.

My breathing was irregular, my beautiful carved out body bed by abused from the inside out. His big warm hands gently caressing my curves and stomach .

He put his mouth to my clit and began to suck harshly.

Toji's Hand and thighs were coated thick of my cum. He moved his finger up and hit my sweet spot causing me to cry out. My mind was foggy and my body was sweaty. He was all I thought about in this moment. His wrongs didn't cross my mind, my guilt washed away with pleasure. Maybe apart of this was just a cry from being apart for so long.

He went at a fast paste and thrusted his fingers in and out of me repeatedly while sucking on my clit. "Ahh gonna cum" I moaned out and he went even faster than before.

My body jolted up completely and shook , my chest began to rise and fall quickly.

He pulled his fingers out slowly with my cream following. He slipped them into his mouth and began sucking licking every drop of juice there was.

"Mm so sweet" was all he said.

He got on top of me and rubbed his tip around making my jolt once more and look at him. He was asking for my consent. "Yes please". My voice was quiet and sexual. I bit my lip and looked at him with my eyes full of lust.

He pushed into me and we both moaned out loud in sync. His muscular arm grabbing on to my back leg and the other holding my hand down on the pillow, his eyes never left mine. He watched every face I made, hearing my sweet loud moans front and center, and he loved it. It was like he was listening to his favorite song over and over but each time he fell in love with it more and more.

He was going at godly speed in and out of me. My hair was slightly messy and his front hairs sticked to his forehead. He was panting occasionally letting out small moans. "You feel so good baby" he kissed me in the lips once more pressing his tongue in my mouth.

While he was doing that he still kept up his pace never losing it. Moans echoed throughout the walls. His big long shaft hitting deep inside me, I never would have normal sex after him.

The feeling was euphoric. He filled me up , every inch of me hitting my core going in deep. I lifted my arms up gently draping them over his neck. He was rough with me and I was gentle with him, that's why we worked so well before. We were meant to be together, we saw each other eye to eye and met half way with anything we faced. Whether it was sex, fighting , strategy planning, dates etc..

He pulled out of me , "get on all fours". His voice was low and raspy .

I got On my knees and hands and arched my back. He grabbed my hips and softly traced of my ass and gave it a small squeeze. He then pushed himself inside me.

I gasped out as he went at his remaining pace. My arms stretched out to full length like a bird getting ready to flap its wing.

I grabbed and tugged at the sheets. My breast bounced up and down as he fucked me from behind. Toji smacked my ass causing me to Yelp out. I began to rock my hips back and fourth matching his thrust at a perfect angle.

He began to thrust fast and hard in me going at a inhuman speed. Small grunts left his lips, sweat dripped down his forehead, his arms flexed with every vein popping out. He swung is head back as I began to feel myself reach my peak.

I tightened around him squeezing him tighter , "Ahh I'm gonna cum" I let out.

He went even faster chasing both out high's , "me too cum all over daddy's cock" his voice was dark, sinister- like. It made me melt right under him.

We both moans loudly in sync as he shot his seed Inside while my cum dripped out of me onto my bed.

He pulled out and laid next to me kissing my shoulder and pulling me in against his body. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my neck.

I smiled to myself feeling him up against me like this, like old times. I rested my hands on top of his that wrapped around mine and closed my eyes, my body feeling the warmest it's been in years.

I drifted off to sleep.

_______

I woke up the next morning fully rested. I get up and turn to see a sleeping man in my bed. The sheet was barely covering him, just enough to see the start of his shaft.

I quickly turn my head over and let my head fall in my hand. Last night was amazing, it was better than that... but it's not like old times anymore.

The past isn't easily forgotten and I hope he didn't think it was. I'm a women of my work, I respect and demand my respect. No one has ever seen my vulnerable. I built up something for myself and this strange man in my bed comes and knocks it down.

I won't let it happen again.

I got up and put a robe on and gathered his clothes from the floor , folded them and placed them by the stand. I walked to the kitchen and made myself coffee.

I then walked back into my room , he was still sleeping. I opened my closet and grabbed a casual business suit. I have an important business meeting of something of my own I've been creating for a while. I close my closet door and walked to my large body mirror and began to dress. I grabbed my phone looking at the time , I only had an hour till the meeting started.

I still need to do my hair and makeup as well. I walked to my vanity and did a slick back style with my signature red lips, it complemented my golden eyes well.

After I finished I walked out of the closet, eyes immediately going to the bed to realize he is gone and so is his clothes. I shrugged it off and grabbed my bag , keys , phone and coffee.

"Good morning" he had a soft tone, like he had just woke up. His bed head still in full affect as he only wore his pants , barely hanging so the v line was still fairly visible.

I quickly averted my eyes elsewhere. "Moring, I've arranged for you to stay in one of my homes not to far from here. It's my hideout so I'd appreciate it if you di-" he interrupted me.

"Misaki" he moved in front of me and caressed my face, "I want to stay with you". His deep eyes poured into me pulling my heart right out from my eyes.

'Be strong Misaki, you can't let him stay. It's too late for things to be how you want them too'

I looked at him with my chest held high, "you can't just come back and think things will go back to how they were Toji, that's not how it goes."

"But last ni-" I interrupted him, I was now back to my old self ready to knock him into oblivion.

"Last night was a moment of weakness." My tone was as cold as stone just like my face. I turned and put my hand On the handle turning it, I looked back at him. His eyes were low and watery, his back was hunched lightly.

I bit my lip and sighed. I gave him somewhere to stay, why is he complaining? I could've left him out in the street for gods sake. The idea of him living with me ... I just I don't know.

"I'll text you the address, I assume you still have my number as well. When I get off work I will come there and we can talk. Please toji try to understand, I need some time... alone." I opened the door and walked out leaving him alone.

Moment of weakness huh..