three :

K E O N N A
📍Baltimore
-

"Tarik get the fuck out the way so I can take my video" I said as I sat on the bed in front the mirror.

"Fuck yo video" he mumbled then moved to the side of the bed.

kravekeonna

@jay5: yea bring yo sexy ass ova hea😍

↪️@kravekeonna: i was omw to you anyways😂

@glamifiedbyzai: LOOKING GROWN.
↪️@kravekeonna: honey i am grown 💋.

"You ready to go?" Tarik asked me and I nodded. I sat up from my bed and started to pack my Louis Vuitton bag with my essentials.

"You got a cover up?" he asked me and I looked up at him. "Yes, I have a cover up" I said then put on my white kimono and tied it up.

"Looking like a li thot" he said and I laughed as I followed him out the room.

"My thot ass looks good" I said then opened the door and locked it as we exited my apartment. Once we made it out the lobby and to the car I felt how hot it really was.

"Got damn, it's hot as hell out hea" I said then adjusted the vents on my side of the car. "No bullshit."

"How long is this drive anyways?" I asked him.

"Bout an hour" he said and I simply nodded while looking through my playlist, finally deciding on letting Pooh Shiesty boom through the speakers of Tarik's Hellcat.

"Why you ain't bring Amora?" I said referring to his daughter.

"Her mama ain't want her at the beach because of how crowded it would be" he said and I nodded.

"Makes sense" I said then looked out the window.

Tarik and Yasmine had Amora 7 months ago while they were together. They broke up due to a failure in communication, but they aren't on bad terms.

Yasmine has never had a problem with me and i'm glad because I don't have time for people to be moving funny with me.

"Jazaiya coming?" he asked me.

"She said she might if she has time" I answered.

The rest of the ride we started having longer conversations, mini concerts and cracking jokes.

>>>

"It's hella people out here" I said as we walked around the beach looking for a spot. "Hell yea" he mumbled.

I felt somebody come behind me which caused me to turn around with a huge mug on my face. "Jay move" I laughed and he chuckled.

"Wassam brudda, who you hea with?" Tarik asked him. I stood there as Five put his arm around my shoulder then got on my phone.