eleven :

F I V E
📍Baltimore

F I V E 📍Baltimore

-

"I really want some fruit" Nana complained as she sat down on the porch.

"Go get some in the kitchen" Kilo told her.

"I already looked, Doobie junk food eating ass don't got none" she mugged him.

"Why buy something I don't eat?" he said.

"Nigga go get checked, how youn eat no damn fruit." I said and he shrugged. "I feel fine."

"A damn shame" Tarik said then got on his phone.

"How, I drink water that's good enough" he said.

"Look, ian even finna debate with you foo" Nana said then played with her nails.

"Hey best" I heard Tarik say which made me look at him. I caught a glimpse of his screen and saw Keonna.

"Hey Reek, gimme a second" she said then put her phone in her pocket.

"I know this nigga didn't put me in her damn pocket" Tarik mumbled.

Seconds later her face reappeared and she smiled. "Guess what I just did?" she asked him.

"What?" he asked.

"I just signed my papers for my building" she cheesed and he smiled. Shit, I did too.

"By time I graduate the salon should be ready for it's grand opening. I'm so proud of myself" she said and Tarik nodded.

"I'm proud of you too, real shit" he said and she smiled.

"Thank you, where you at?" she asked.

"Doobie shit" he answered.

"Well that's boring" she mumbled.

"Nigga you boring" Doobie said and she laughed.

"Anyways, i'll call you later i'm finna start driving" she said and they hung up.

"Naomi" Kilo said tapping her on the shoulder. She was half sleep with her head resting on her knees.

"Hmm?" she hummed.

"We finna go" he said and she opened her eyes getting up from the porch. She pulled up her tights then rubbed her eyes.

"Ima fuck with y'all boys" Kilo said dapping us up.