A New Friend? (Part: 16)

*In the greenhouse*

"Mmmm, now how am I supposed to make the garden more beautiful?" asked David to himself.

"Garden more beautiful?" asked Plant, confused.

"Yes, garden more beautiful," said David, turning to me and Plant, sitting on the floor.

"Why are you guys on the floor??" asked David, curious yet confused.

"Plant wanted to sit somewhere so I told them they could sit on the thing over there," points at where Plant used to sit, "-And after I said that and sat on the floor, they came and sat next to me," I said, looking at David.

*Bomb!*

"What the heck was that?!?!" asked David, confused and serious.

"An explosion," I said, being sarcastic.

"I know is an explosion, you idiot, but where did it come from? That is what I'm wondering," said David.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let us find out" I said, standing up, helping Plant stand up, and following David.

*Heard voices in the distance*

"Who are you and why are you here?" asked Ritchie.

"If it's about Melody, you won't be taking her," said Brandon.

"Oh, we're not here for her. We actually just wanted to have a chat with every one of you so we made a noise so everyone could come" said the man, looking at us but more at me and Plant.

"And what did you want to talk about?" asked David.

"Well," but before I could hear another word, a fire began to spread close to me and Plant.

"Mel! Plant!" shouted David.

"That was a sick move, man," said another guy, appearing out of thin air.

"Why you-" and before David could attack, Plant and I hug him to stop him from letting his demon take control and kill them.

"David, we're fine. Don't worry" I said, falling to my knees on the floor and Plant and David hugging me.

"But how?! I thought I was able to hurt you at least a little," said the man.

*Rain clouds start to cover the skies*

"Brother," said Ritchie with an angry tone and looked at Brandon.

*I stand up and walk toward the two-man floating in the sky to stop Ritchie, Brandon, David, and Lukas from attacking them*

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, confused, and concerned.

"Well, we were told that killing or capturing you, will give us tons of money," said the man who appeared out of thin air.

"So, it's just for money?!" Mario asked.

"Yep," said the man that threw the fire.

"That's just selfish!" said Kit, angry.

"If I were you, I would stay quiet, young lady," said the man who threw the fire.

"And you shouldn't threaten our guildmates either," said Lucas.

"And what will you do? Use your magic on me?? 'Oh~ I'm so scared'" said the man, laughing.

*Water splashes them from behind*

"Good job, Lucas. You got them off guard," said David.

"It wasn't me, David," said Lukas.