Teddy you buffoon.

(Emil p.o.v)

'Oh no! My father is here! Why is he here to take me home?'
I looked into his eyes and I could tell Amelia quickly figured out what was going on and who these people were.
"But, father, I do not understand. Why do I have to go home?" I asked and I still couldn't fully read his face.
"Oh, because of a little something called Backyard Barbecue Runs." He told making me smile.
"Oh! You saw that?" I excitedly asked before realising what it meant. "Oh, you saw that."
"Not only did I see it, but now I cannot unsee it." He told before Iago squeaked "Iago, I told you it is not funny. Someone take this monkey!"
Iago jumps onto one of the guards, before the king walks past me having me walk around the other side of the couch so we could whisper if Regina shows up.
"How could you be so reckless? You risked exposing yourself as... a prince." He told the last part in a whisper once we rejoined on the other side of the couch.
"Father, I assure you, absolutely nobody knows that I am... a prince." I told copying my father for the last part before Teddy and Amelia joined up with us.
"Yeah, we haven't told anybody." Teddy told making my smile fall at what it meant.
"Teddy you complete dumbass." Amelia told
"We? You told your little friends?"
"No, no. I did not tell him." I told
"Yeah. Joosep did." He told making my father bow his head down in disappointment.
"Joosep. Where is that imbecile?" He asked
As on que we heard someone come in making us look to see it was Joosep wearing sunglasses, a light shirt/hoodie, blue shorts with a flower pattern and thongs while he carried a bag of food and a smoothie.
"Oh, hello, boys and girl. I've got mini-muffins." He told as we began to signal him to shut up when he sees my father is standing behind them, making him take the sunglasses off, before walking over to my father. "Oh,no! Your majesty! Sire? Mini-muffins,sir."
My father takes them and throws the bag onto the coffee table.
"My goodness, man. Why can I see your toes?"
"Because I'm wearing flip-flops sandals. I can get you a pair."
"I entrusted you with the safety of my son. And you neglected your duties for a bag of tiny muffins?"
"Mini-muffins." Joosep corrected quickly.
"It doesn't matter! Your incompetence boggles the mind." He told
"But I wasn't being incompetent. Amelia protects him when I'm not able to be around. She quite terrifying when she wants to be."
"You entrusted a 13 year old girl to protect my son?"
"I'm actually 12 still." She quickly told
'Her birthday still hasn't happened?'
"A 12 year old girl? Really Joosep are you that incompetent?"
"Ok I don't want to be that person, but your highness, I've taken down multiple grown ups, I'll say cause they've been in the awkward age where they aren't really teenagers anymore and they aren't really adults yet. So Joosep wasn't being incompetent, he was actually being smart." Amelia stated.
'Why does her standing up to my father have to be so attractive?'
He didn't say anything to her but began to walk towards me, and steps on Jooseps foot earning a Yelp from the man. He turned around to face Joosep and I could tell nothing was going to work.
"That would not have happened if you were not wearing flip-flop sandals."
'This is really bad.'
He turned back around to us and had his business face on.
"Say your goodbyes, my son. The royal jet leaves at 6:00pm sharp." He told before they all left.
We all share a sad look and Joosep begins to drink his smoothie.
"So your dad seems nice."
"I think his dad hates me." She told making me grab her hand to make sure she knew I was there will her.
"I'll call Sydney to make sure she can get back here so she can say her goodbyes." Teddy told before going to where he left his phone.
I pulled Amelia into a hug and let out a sigh.
"I'm so sorry for this."
"I made you go and help Teddy. This is my fault."
"Amelia please do not blame yourself. I'm more upset that we do not get to spend all our time together for the year like we planned." I told before we rested our foreheads together.
'I don't want to leave her.'