[𝙿.𝟼] "𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎, 𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞!"

Y/N

It's been over a week after the situation. Everyday's been the same. Clean this, clean that! Can i ever get a break? Jeez.

"Y/N! Go clean the toilets!" Hanako mourned.

"B-but i just finished cleaning there?! What!?" I shouted.

Hanako gave me his You-Better-Listen-To-Me-Or-You'll-Be-Doing-This-All-Day look. Which is probably the scariest impression he's given me.

I quickly went back to cleaning and finished after a few hours. I waved Hanako goodbye and started heading home.

"I'm so tired. Why did i even agree with this? I'm an idiot." I whispered.

"Y/n! Hello! How was school dear? I made you your favorite food!" My mother smiled.

"It was good mom, thanks for asking. Can i eat now? I'm starving to death!" I added to be dramatic.

"It's on the kitchen counter, i'll be going out for awhile."

"Alrighty mom! Drive safe, I love you!" I dashed to my kitchen counter and grabbed my dumplings. I grabbed the TV remote and started scrolling through channels to watch.

Sometime after

I was laughing while eating some chips. It should be getting late. I need to head to bed. I got up and cleaned up the plates and cleaned myself up.

"I feel like i'm missing something.." i thought and went into deep focus.

"MOM!" i shouted and grabbed my phone. I dialed her number and started ringing.

"H-hello! I'm currently not at the phone at the moment, please leave a uhm...v-voicemail? After the be—" i hanged up.

Where would mom be at this time? It's almost midnight. I'm worried.

I sat down and grabbed a pillow. I looked at it, stuffed my face in it, and screamed into it in frustration.

"Beep, beep, beep, somebody's ca—" i answered almost immediately.

"Hello?! Mom? Where are you? Hahah, i was worried. Don't do that you idiot! Anyways, when are yo—"

"Hello? Mx?" An unfamiliar voice said.

"Uhm, who is this?" I asked in question.

"This is a Mrs. Illusin from Frasne Medical Hospital. Please arrive at the hospital immediately."

"Why should i arrive if there's no context? I'm hanging up, i have no intere-"

"It's regarding your mother."

I went silent. M...my mother? At the hospital? She's completely healthy?! She never goes to the hospital unless it's a relative. did something..happen?

i grabbed my coat and got a uber to pull over. I gave him the location and we went straight there.

34 minutes later

I speed-ran to the front desk while gasping.

"I..Is my mother okay?!" I said, out of breath.

"I can't identify what you're saying, can you please give me your last and first name?" She said, ready to type.

"L/N, Y/N. Please tell me where my mother is." I said, on the verge of crying.

"Oh, 2nd floor, room 105. Please wait in the waiting room."

I scurried myself over to the chair and plopped myself down. I fidgeted with my fingers and dazed out. What would happen to a happy, healthy, mother be doing in an hospital? The thought of that made me forget about everything. Everything around me. I felt numb.

"Mx. L/N, please head to the 2nd floor." I heard the front desk lady say.

I jolted up and got my bracelet (those hospital bracelets thingies???) and ran to the 2nd floor. I took a deep breath and told myself it would be okay. I slowly opened the door and saw my mother. Who was—

~TBC~ (DONT KILL ME PLS FOR THIS BEING SHORT AJSIJWO 😭‼️)