Athena 24hr Bug!

Athena's Pov

I had just finished my shift, and I was was so tired I could've fallen asleep before I got to the car. The drive home was quiet and short, for which I was profoundly grateful. I started to feel really weird and I couldn't tell what exactly was going on.

No Pov

As Athena walked through the door she slowly started to feel worse.
" Hey... babe are you okay?" Bobby asked as he kissed his wife.
" I'm just tired." She responded. Bobby knew that wasnt true, but he let it go. Though he left it there, Bobby knew Athena better than that so he decided to keep a close watch.

After a long shower Athena was feeling worse but she wasnt going to admit that. She got out and put on a comfy sweatshirt and some pajama pants, while walking out the door she was met with Bobby sitting on the bed waiting for her.

" Wanna watch a movie?" He questioned moving the blankets to make a spot for her.
Athena nodded as she sat on the bed and got comfortable. She leaned into Bobbys embrace as he wrapped an arm around her.
After a few minutes Athena was asleep snuggled up with Bobby. Not long after she fell asleep Bobby noticed how warm she felt. He placed a hand on her head and realized she had a fever. Bobby slowly got out of bed and got a thermometer Tylenol and a wet wash cloth. He came back and woke her up enough to do everything needed.

" WHy didn't you tell me you didn't feel well?" He asked getting back in bed, wrapping his arms around her once again.
" I didn't want you to fuss over me." She answered snuggling up to Bobby.
" I love you. Its my job to worry." He rebuttled. Not long after their short conversation both of them were sound asleep.

The next day.

Bobby's alarm went off. He got up and put on normal day clothes knowing he wasnt going to leave his wife. So he called. Hen was the first at the station so she picked up the phone. " Hey cap, why aren't you here yet, is everything ok?" She asks.
"Everything is going to be fine. Athena is sick and I don't trust her to be alone and not go to work so I'm gonna stay with her for the day." He replies rewetting the rag he used last night.
" Ok, I send my love. I'll let the others know. See you tomorow." She ends the call as the other walk in together talking.

Bobby comes out of the bathroom and places the cold rag on Athenas head. He walked out to the kitchen as he waited for May and Harry to come out for breakfast. " Where's mom?" Harry asked as he sat down, with May following close behind.
" Your mother isn't feeling to well. She has a fever, so for today I am officially mom." He says placing a plate with pancakes and a bowl of friut on the table.
They sat down together and had breakfast and talked.
" Oh shoot if I don't go now I'll be late. Bye Harry, by Bobby." May says getting up and hugging both guys before grabbing her key's and walking out the door.
" Don't you have school today?" Bobby asked as Harry stood up.
" Yeah the bus comes in ten minutes." He replies putting his plate in the sink.
The ten minutes pass and Bobby watches Harry get on the bus.
He walks back into the house only to see Athena up and drinking coffe in the kitchen.
" How ya feeling?" He asks kissing her cheek.
" Better than last night thats for sure." She replies sipping her coffe.
" Still have a fever." He says placing a hand on her head once again. They sit on the couch and watch tv. For pretty mucht he whole day Athena was sleeping and Bobby was taking care of her.

End of the day

" I think your fever's gone. How do you feel?" He asked bringing her tea.
" I'm tired but I feel much better." She responds accepting the tea.
" Well I'll see how you are in the morning cause if your fever is back I'm not letting you  to work." He added sitting down next to her.
" Bobby you know I love you but I'm an adult I can take care of my self ya know." She says with a chuckle.
" I know you can... but you  don't. You always try to push your self. I just want to make sure you're cared for." He says kissing her cheek.

The two head off to bed. Athena slept the whole night through with no problems.

The alarm went off and Athena got up and got ready for work before Bobby was up. 20 minutes later Bobby's alarm went off and he gpt up to an empty bed.

" Hey, you seem to be feeling much better." He said as he put on his work shirt.
" Much! I'm back to normal and that means back to work." She said putting on her watch. Bobby walks up to her and places a hand on her head once agin.
" your fever's gone. You look more alive than you have the past few days." He says as they kiss and hug.

" Thank you for taking care of me. You are the best." She says hugging him harder.
" I know." He replise with a big smile on his face.

The two talked as the whole family ate breakfast and the 4 agreed to never keep stuff like tghat from each other. Bobby knew the kids could be stubborn just like Athena, but he wanted them to know that he could be trusted. He wanted them to know that he would alwyas be there for them no matter how crayz the situation could get. The family talked and talked until Michale came in to hang out with the kids for the day when Bobby and Athena were at work.

Athena and Bobby walked out the door and said their goodbyes. They hugged and kissed and got in their cars. Athena was back to normal and she could only thank Bobby for knowing her so well.

Hey! so sorry I havent been posting! Life has been crazy. we went from in person school to online back inperson and now we're online again! and the work is taking up so much time! I hope you like it. Leave requests in the comments if you have any. Love you guys!!!!!