Prologue and notes

24-year-old Raven Reyes is lost and Broken. Just escaping a 4-year abusive relationship she comes to Arkadia wanting a fresh start although she doesn't know what that is anymore. No family, no friends, nobody to go to or talk to. Broken and lost unsure of what comes next.

26-year-old John Murphy, a rebel throughout school, owns a bar and grill in the small town of Arkadia. He's never had a stable relationship or a non-toxic one at that. With no parents or anyone to help him besides his friends, he is alone. What happens when these two cross paths? Is Raven going to let him in or shut him out? Will Murphy be able to help Raven through her past? 

________________________________________________________________________________

So this is one of my upcoming stories I will be writing and so I wanted to give you guys a preview of what's to come. This Idea has been in my head for a while and I have noticed there are barely any Murven stories out there I wanted to create this.  This Idea has been in my head for months and I just knew I had to create a story from it! Some of the few other ships in this story will include Bellarke, Lictavia, and one or two more I am still deciding on. I am not sure when this will actually start because but I am so excited to start writing this. 

 This story will not be updated until I am done with my other two stories which are His secret and Her Daugther. Once both of these stories are finished I will start uploading chapters. I am waiting until those two are completed because it's impossible for me to write four stories at once when I am struggling to write three at the same time. I can't wait for this story to actually start but I need everyone to be patient until then. Also for this story, I am going to start rewriting chapters so I can hopefully upload once a week once this story actually starts.

Again this story will not be updated again until I am done with my other stories. Please be patient until then, I can only write so many stories at once. Another thing I want to mention is I am going to try and put TW on certain chapters so if people need to skip they can. Thank you all for understanding and I can't wait to be able to start this story! 

I do not own any of the characters in this story, all rights are to Kass Morgan and the cast of the 100.