1. Loki

°•*⁀➷

°•*⁀➷

Sakaar.

Two years later, outside Sakaar. Six years inside the planet.

Time moves differently on the planet.

Victoria stands above a corpse, her eyes filled with light and magic, which is slowly dulling down. The cheers of the crowd were blocked out as she basked in her latest kill.

A few things to notice about Victoria is that her features matured during the years here in Sakaar. She was now 24 years of age, and with all the food and water, she looked flawless, Sakaar now ran through her veins, she was its citizen.

Her green eyes grew brighter than before, her eyes staring at the dead body with a certain look of contentment.

Even with the fast-paced world around her, she found some sense of tranquility, and yes it was killing, but she never hurts innocent creatures, it's part of the deal she made with the Grandmaster.

But there was one thing she hated about killing. It was the blood, it stains her swords, which was infuriating.

Victoria's nostrils flare in annoyance, placing her foot on the dead carcass and she forces her sword out of its body.

"Bloody hell, another sword ruined." Victoria mumbles

"Woooooo! As always, our fallen angel has yet to fail us! Give her a round of applause everybody!" Grandmaster cheers

Soon the crowd was chanting her name, slamming their feet onto the stands, causing the ground to shake with its force.

Victoria stands there, eyeing the crowd with distaste. Initially, she fought this, the fighting and the blood. But it was either this or whoring herself out for the Grandmaster.

She doesn't want to be one of his girlfriends, and have weird alien sex with him.

Everything about him turns her off, and the fact that he has five girlfriends and four boyfriends, she doesn't want to catch some weird alien STD.

....

Victoria makes her way through the cells and towards the exit when she runs into Topaz.

Victoria groans in annoyance and she throws her head back, reluctantly moving forward. Topaz glares. "Follow me, the Grandmaster wants to speak with you." Topaz sneers

Victoria sighs before throwing her ruined sword to the side.

....

Throne room.

Victoria walks through the crowd with a look of distaste and annoyance. Guards flanked her on each side. She spots the Grandmaster just up ahead, speaking to someone on a chair, similar to the one she arrived in.

Victoria slows and she lifts an eyebrow, recognizing the person, scratch that, the god on the seat. She really wished that she didn't recognize him. It would make whatever this conversation is, a lot more easier.