part 11

⚠️TW WARNING ⚠️

it was the next day and i just woke up and draco was still asleep his hair flopped over his face he looked so cute in the morning " hey gorgeous " he said in a sleepy voice " hey handsom ""you ok ?""ye ye i'm fine just overthinking some stuff that's all ""ok" he sits up pushes me down so he's on top and kisses me "what was that for ""i missed you ""while you were asleep ""ye of course "and he kissed me again and then it got intense he started to kiss down my neck i moaned and he smiled against my neck today and moved down i took off his top and he took off mine and kissed down he took off my trousers and i took of his he came back up and kissed me again "may i ?" he said having his hand on my bra i nodded he took it off and he asked again about my thong i nodded again he did and then he took off his boxers and thrusted into "dra-draco ""oh y/n you're so tight " and we both finished and he payed down beside me "oh that was -""amazing " i laughed "oh crap we missed loads of our classes ""ah well this was better right ""ye i guess ""hey " he playfully hits me in the arm "just kidding " i got up and headed for a shower " can i come " i looked at him "pleaseeeee""fine come on ""yess round two here i come " i laughed "come on " we hopped in the shower and did 'round two ' as draco calls it we got out of the shower i picked out clothes and got dressed into this and put my wand in my skirt and then draco got dressed .

we interlocked hands and walked to lunch for food we finished food and went for walk in the garden we laid on the grass looking at the sky "you're so pretty " draco said playing with my hair  "and you're so handsome " i said i propped myself up on my elbows "we're gonna be late for class come on " "fine " we got to potions and sat down and then professor slughorn walked in "good morning class "(i'm not gonna write about class cause it's boring i think but comment if i should or not )
after class we had DADA with snape he finally got it and then we went to dinner "Y/N Y/N WHERE ARE YOU oh finally i found you ""jesus christ stefanie calm down i think the whole world heard you " draco laughed "no i'm serious i think they did " we all laughed we finished and we went back to draco's dorm and went to sleep .

we interlocked hands and walked to lunch for food we finished food and went for walk in the garden we laid on the grass looking at the sky "you're so pretty " draco said playing with my hair  "and you're so handsome " i said i propped myself up on...

sorry if it's boring guys i'm just kinda stuck on writers block and this is all i had sorry ~ Molly .