chapter 3

It was dark when I woke up again, I looked at the clock to see it was 8pm. I looked at my phone and texted Wilbur and Tubbo. It's probably late for them.

Brother Bear

Hey, I'm heading to bed. 

Tommy says good night

Hey, I took a nap

Sorry for the late reply sleep well 

I readed the last message with Wilbur before typing out a few words and deleting them. It’s like 2am over there. I looked at my notifications and saw that Wilbur was live on twitch. I clicked on the stream and It was near the end. “Tommy.” He said loudly. “Yes Wilbur?” He sighed, and muttered something under his breath. I made a dono and hesitantly hovered over the send. It took a few minutes he was looking at old donos that he missed. Then come across mine. “Don’t worry about it Bunny” he looked at the camera. Almost as if he’s making eye contact. “I’ve been streaming for some time. I'm going to end the stream” He said after putting his phone down and a notification popped for me. Wilbur texted me. “Well chat, Have a good night/evening/morning for you!” He said then ended the stream. 

British singer

How was your nap sleeping beauty?

You’ve been out for a while

I’ve been tired lately

I’ve also been overworking myself

It’s pretty late

I should head in

We can talk when you get here

Ha, about that-

You’re scared?

Nervous, what if y’all hate me?

Faceless for a reason-

You’re scared of people's opinions?

I bet you look beautiful, Stop stressing about it Bunny

Thanks Wil ^^’

Sleep well Wil it’s like 2 over there.

Good night Bunny

The weekend came around a bit too fast to me. I wasn’t happy but I wasn't upset about the trip, I was more concerned about how they would react to me existing, Especially I became a fan after the among us game with the boys. I was packing when my cat jumped in the suitcase and meowed. “I’ll be right back after a week” I spoke softly then turned towards the mirror. I smiled once I felt fur on my hand. “Auntie Rose is gonna look after you and Star. And I should drop you guys off with her after I finish packing, I got to leave at 12” I looked at the clock for a second. 11:25. “AHHHHHHH” I finished throwing my clothes into the suitcase and took my cat out and put her and Star in their travel cases, putting them near the door and closing my suitcase, putting that near the door and grabbed the animals food and toys and placed it in a bag. Grabbing everything and putting it in my car driving towards my sister Rose's house. After roughly 20 minutes I made it to her house, I knew my sisters were gonna want me to stay a bit and drink tea but I’ll be late cause we talk a lot. “Sis I got to go” I said once she opened. “What's the rush, have a drink before you leave at least” She said pushing me inside. “Sis my flight is at 12 I got to go” She pouted. “Cookie” She picked one up and put it near my mouth. I opened and took a bite. “Taste good” I said after chewing. I looked at my pets wondering around exploring the familiar territory. “I got to go” I said then sighed. “Once I come back I’ll stay with you and we can talk more, Here's their food and toys.” I gave them to her and rushed out the door. “Bye sis” She closed the door behind her so the animals didn't run out. “See you later” she shouted then waved. I smiled and rushed to the airport. 

I made it to the airport at 11:55 surprisingly. I went through the checkpoint and smiled to myself once I set down at a spot in the plane. This is gonna be a long flight I thought quickly. Texas is my comfort zone, going to the UK and visiting the boys I just barely watch is nerve racking. I get to see my brother. I smiled at that. What are we going to do there? I looked out the window and looked at how the clouds were and how tiny people are from up here. I closed my eyes for a mere second and I was out. 

Once the plane had landed I felt a sharp pain in my head, I headache. But why now? I just landed not so long ago. Why does it hurt now? I look around looking at the people around me, none being Tubbo or Tommy. I walked to the bag claim and looked around at my surroundings. The airport looks different then the ones I'm used to. Bigger I mean, Which isn't anything bad but It makes my claustrophobia bad. All the people that crowd the place. I looked and saw a familiar face. It was William. I did some research 2 days before I left the comfort of my home. 

I smiled to myself as I see him looking around the area, shit he doesn’t know what I look like. I could have fun with this actually. I grabbed my stuff and stood there. I texted him. 

      British Singer<3

Hey, I just landed where are you?

I’m here! Tell me what ur wearing so it’ll be easier to find u

Croptop and jeans 

Very helpful Bunny

What color is the crop top?

Oh!

Gray

I looked up at Wilbur and smiled as he scans the area, looking confused. I laughed to myself, noting what everyone looks like. I looked at my phone for another minute acting like I didn’t see him. I heard a screaming voice. Tommy? Is Tommy with Wilbur, I could hear their conversation from over here. “How much longer are we gonna wait in the car?” We? “If you can spot her then tell me, and we can go” His voice was loud to overpower the amount of people here. “Tubbo is boring, hurry up” and I saw Tommy leave toward a waiting car. “Wilbur” I shout over a crowd of people. I felt bad for Tubbo. He has to deal with Tommy. Wilbur looked at me confused, I don’t know if it’s cause of my height or because of what I look like. “Bunny?” I nod, now it was my turn to be confused.

Getting my stuff into the car was tiring. I already wanted to sleep, Wilbur of course helped me. I opened the door to where Tubbo was and hugged him gently and smiled. This is gonna be a fun trip.