Ch.4 Extracurricular and a Birthday Gift

Last Night

Soul was about to Get Ready for Bed, after the Undercover Mission Teams SCLT & RWBY along with Sun & Neptune until he found a Note on his Bed it says.

______________________________________________________

Come to the Beacon Courtyard Tonight, I have something your Mother wished to give you.

Come Alone and Armed!

You Really Want to know What Actually Happend to Cirilla?

Then Meet with me Tonight!

- R

________________________________________________________

His mind wandered to an old Memory, after his mother died 2 weeks later.

Flashback Soul C. Ginart (10)

Soul, snuck out of the house and Ran away into the Cold Night to a Forest nearby unarmed.

Soul (in His Mind): I need Answers there's no way Mom would die so Easily.

As he went through the Forest, he saw a Pack of Beowolves.

Soul (in his Mind): Damn, thats too many to handle on my own I better avoid the Pack.

He Tries to stay Hidden but, There's Another Pack of Ursais on the Other side.

Soul (in His Mind): (sighs) Just my Luck, I better climb up the trees and jump from there.

He then climbs up a Tree and stands by Thick Branch, he jumps from tree to tree until he slips off a Moss filled Branch.

Soul:(in his mind) Shit!

He Braced for a Hard Impact, as he fell off and slammed down the Ground.

Soul: Ouch! Bad Night!

He Groans as he Got Up, He sees the Packs of Grimm he saw Earlier right front of him.

Soul (Yells) : OOOOOHHHH SHHIITT! I'M REALLY HAVING A BAD NIGHT!!!

He Runs back to the Manor as he screams for Help. 

Soul (Screams): HEEEEELLLLPPP!!!

as he Runs for his life he sees a Reign of Arrows Above him Stalling the Horde of Grimm, He looks ahead to see his Brother Denzel and His Sister-in-Law Artoria and Older Sister Tashi Dash ahead of him Against the Horde of Grimm.

Denzel: Told you two he could be Right around here.

Soul: Guys...

Tashi (Angry): Soul Ciel Ginart! You are in Monumentally Gigantic Trouble, When we all get Back to the Manor.

Artoria (Calm): Yes, If You Weren't Screaming we wouldn't have Found you while everyone else is looking for you Around the Manor.

He then Runs & Stays besides his Older Brother who Pokes his Forehead and Hugs him.

Denzel (Relived): Soul, You had all of us all Worried there Little Brother, You not even that good with your Semblance yet.

Soul: I know... This was Pretty Reckless of me huh?

Artoria: It sure is, Soul but your Still in Trouble.

a Young Soul Turns to the Grimm Dealt with by his Sister in-Law and Older Sister.  

Tashi Then Grapples her Younger Brother as he tried to make run for it and Puts him on a Headlock Ruffling his Hair giving him a Noggie.

Soul: Ow! Ok, I get it I'm Sorry (he taps his hand on her arm to Release the Hold)