Luck Of The Draw

This story takes place a couple of days after the events of Among Us Logic 15. Captain hasn't played in the lobby since then, and the group is left without a leader. Most agreed that TheGentleman would be the most appropriate leader. But the few that do not (the idiots) annoy everyone else so much that they decide to spin a wheel, and decide who shall take up the responsibility of being the temporary Captain! Engineer opens up a hatch in the Dropship, and  a large spinner lifts up into the vicinity. Gnome leaps to the summit of the wheel, and launches the spinner off, with as much effort as she could. After like 20 seconds of spinning, it looks like it's just about to land on TheGentleman, giving the lobby a mature and responsible leader with good ideas! But as you probably have already figured out from the branding of this story, it does not. It lands on what would turn out to be the WORST POSSIBLE OUTCOME. Goober.

———FLASHFORWARD———

Player is running at an insanely high speed, completely in the dark, literally just trying to enter Specimen. He is running into every wall at full speed, and yet he cannot fall unconscious, since it's just in Among Us. The pain is infinite. When Player finally is able to enter the room, he encounters Bro, who is just...... mashing every square on Simon Says. He notices the crashing of a red bean into the walls behind him, and then begins to talk down to Player, still just mindlessly slamming buttons, bashing him for his inability to enter the room. "Dude, this is a new LEVEL of incompetency for you. I've honestly felt bad on occasion for your never-winning-even-once, as sometimes I just crush you into the ground without even giving you a chance! I get voted out afterwards, because I did that in front of everyone, but still! And now, you are SO much of a loser, thanks to this pathetic circumstance, I'm not going to even ATTEMPT to go easy on you!" He then tries his best to move from Simon Says to the download, but accidentally just runs full-force into the sharp blade of Stoner's needle-tongue. Stoner laughs maniacally, and since he just witnessed a MURDER, Player quickly bolts to the Emergency Meeting button! But as he's just exiting the Admin room, TheGentleman vents in, runs over at super speed, and cracks his neck into a COMPLETE mess of strangled space-suit stuff. 

———DEFEAT———

Everyone spawns back into the lobby, and Goober is having the time of their life. She parkours along the cargo boxes, at such a fat rate you'd think they were a helicopter. Which, as they disclosed, was one-eighth-true. MrCheese actually joins in, as he's the only one who supports Goober's insane decisions with the lobby. TheGentleman tries to be on board as well, but the lunacy is too much for him to just ignore. He has formally complained to Goober many times prior, but now, it had gone on for TOO LONG. He gets a lift up from Gnome, and pinches Goober's  creepy third eye to shut her up for a second. He shouts at her for making a completely janky and clunky lobby for us to play in, as they have set all the rules to the WORST settings. Voting time is infinite, discussion time is WAY too long, you can kill from across the room, etc. He eventually pushes Goober off of the box, and tells them that they CANNOT keep screwing with us like this, or else. Else what? No-one has any idea, but TheGentleman is an extremely intimidating fellow when he wants to be, so Goober sets most of the rules straight, to abide by their intense yell from TheGentleman. 

Player is especially relieved by this, as he gets Impostor WAY less than everyone else, and that ridiculous ruleset was INSANITY for the Crewmates to deal with. For a few seconds, he was ecstatic when the rules were fixed. When then he sank back down into 'why am I alive' when he realised these were pretty much just the regular rules he always lost to anyway. There were a few handicaps left, but not enough for him to even SLIGHTLY believe he was going to win even once, ever. He took a seat on one of the landing chairs, and flashed his life through his eyes, wondering how it all lead up to this eternal social torture that is Among Us. He had never experienced this kind of event before! Even in all the other video games he plays, he wins a normal amount at! He has a semi-decent win rate! But in Among Us, his living lies within the winds of time and space, and those things hate his guts. Which is weird, because the Among Us beans just have that one femur bone. Veteran is able to snap Player back into the world, by reminding him that he has a bone in his crown, and he kinda needs Player's help again with Engineer wanting to study it, and Veteran not wanting that. But still. Just ONE win, and this awake nightmare will finally come to an end. Goober then impulsively started the game, even when no-one was readied, and Ninja was stuck as a Cyan, since Engineer took Purple. Ninja complained about the colour endlessly, but no-one knew, since no-one could be bothered to learn the 'ol Mexicano' as Captain often described it as. So he was stuck in that. Player actually like it on him, but he kept that to himself.

———IMPOSTOR———

Player was An Impostor! Normally, Player would be HYPED, especially since he hadn't gotten it in a hot minute. The last time was two-and-a-half weeks earlier, but even then, he barely played. Bro screwed them both over immediately! But as I stated before, he was not looking forward to this game, as he predicted it would only end in a flaming mess of bones in his wake, and the Polus lava, melting away his life. Why? Because Goober was the Other Impostor.