nightmare or a dream.

"AAARGHHH!!!!!!"

Kaizo wake up in middle of the night. He was on his bed sweating heavily and eyes getting sloght watery. Lahaph ran to kaizo. "What happened captain!?" "H-Heh?....n-nothing...". Kaizo managed to hide slightest symptom of being afraid. "Ok, captain?" Lahaph walked out verifying that Kaizo is fine.

"My nightmare can't be true...it can't...." Kaizo grabbed his head and groaned.

He had a nightmare of his past, of where Fang was hurt, in his arma and he couldn't have done anything for him.

Kaizo was getting worried now, it's been a whole night,fang wasn't there. Kaizo get down his bed and walked away.

•On Earth•

"You're sleeping with us!" Boboiboy childishly said, pulling fang inside his house.

"I can be safe myself in horror house biboiboy..." Fang rolled his eyes in a bratty manner.

"Ying was right,you are stupid! it's getting dark, now get inside and come inside my room okay?".

"Okay bob...."

"Bob?"

"Yes! A new nickname for you for helping me!" Fang snickered.

"Fangie..." Boboiboy Said back.

"Heh!?"

"My little bby fangie!"

Fang regretting his Little flirt, "shut up!"

(After half an hour, bedtime)

"What do you think you're doing?" (😑)
Boboiboy asked knowing the answer already.

"Huh? I'm sleeping down with my little donut pillow..." Fang brought the only thing which was his donut shaped pillow.

"You crap! Sleep on my bed and maybe I'll sleep down!!!"  boboiboy yelled making ochobot wake up suddenly.

"AAAAH- Don't shout boboiboy!" Ochobot said. "Oh- sorry, I don't want to wake you up hehe."

"You can't sleep down... especially because of me, Boboiboy." Fang hide his slight blush.

"Ah... don't be so harsh, Fang. Let's sleep togather then." Boboiboy said softly. 

"What!?"

"You aliens have ears right?"

"Okay.....fine."

Boboiboy laid on his bed and pulled Fang beside him. "Soo....can I ask you something Fang?" Biboiboy asked while looking at the roof. Fang looked at him confused. "Yes, you can, I think."

"What's your brother's problem with you!?" At boboiboy's question, Fang was silent. "Brother?.....he....he doesn't want a brother like me, boboiboy..."

"He isn't my brother anymore."
(Boboiboy's POV: 'oh heck......what am I doing?' )
boboiboy realised that he was making fang sad by asking him questions like that.

"You know,you are my best friend?"boboiboy said, trying to change the topic "I really am?" Fang didn't saw that coming.

"Yes, you really are-" Biboiboy said and pecked on Fang's cheek slightly.

"HEY!!?" Fang quickly started wiping his cheek a lot.  "What? Some friends do that, right-?" Boboiboy said.

"ARE YOU GAY OR SOMETHING!? YOU MENTALLY SICK!?" fang said still wiping his cheek. "Y'know, I'm not gay." Fang sighed and laid back.  "You really are mentally sick..."

"Ohh I see..." it was ochobot. "Y-you are still awake!?" Boboiboy didn't expect ochobot to be awake.

"Oh...oh...oh... I won't tell anyone what stupid thing you did a while ago..."boboiboy sighed in relief.

".....if you obey me for tomorrow!" As ochobot continue, boboiboy's temper raised. "HEHHYY!!!"

(Timeskip)

Kaizo's pov:

I know where exactly he could be.

He's on earth.
How stupid of me, I atleast should have apologised.

End of kaizo's pov.

___________________

I'm looking at the vote button.