brother's back...(final chapter)

With kaizo and boboiboy.....

It's been 10 minutes since the incidence happened.

"You go this way and I'll go this way." Boboiboy said and left kaizo, who just nodded and ran inside the jungle.

Boboiboy's POV.....

I must find him soon.... before he gone too far inside....I ran fast searching for him.

After twenty minutes of running...suddenly, I saw some footprints!

That's it!!He's gone this way!

I followed the footprints all the way to a old tree.I am pretty sure, fang must be here somewhere...

I slowly walked around...I looked around but there was full silence...

But...

suddenly I heard a cracked voice.
"What are you doing here?"

Wait.... fang?

I looked upto a corner and saw fang sitting there , lifeless eyes showing the pain he had.

"Fang, what happened to you? Why did you ran away like that? No one's going to hurt you..... you can trust us..."

He looked at me. "Tell me the true things that happened to me earlier and tell me everything about my brother and yourself...." his voice was quite muted. His eyes looking at me, like a soft glare.

I walked to him and sat beside. "Why do you think we hurt you?"

"Don't answer a question with a question." His voice was louder this time.

I have no choice but tell him what he wants to know. So I closed the gap between us and sat behind him leaning my back to his. I looked down.

"Soo..... you see fang.... what you remembered is..... true, but.... but he just wanted to make you stronger...."

Fang looked up. "So....he just wanted to make me strong huh....?" His eyes softened but still have the pain in them.

"Yes.... but-"

"But he hurt my feelings!he hurt my heart,he hurt me! Why is he like that!?" I saw a few tears came down his face.

"Look fang.....he really loves you,he would never let anything happen to you....ever.... I saw it myself and I really believe that he is broken inside....he needs you...." I look at him, hoping he would understand,and I can see his eyes filled with disbelief and sorrow. He wants to go back deep inside .... but he's not getting it.

"So,will you come back fang?" I asked him with the softest voice.

He just looked down.
After some seconds....

he finally nodded!

I hugged him happily,he slowly hugged me back.

"But....."

I paused for a while. I break from the hug. "But what?"

"But .....promise me, that you won't leave me alone..... never.....will you?"

I chuckled and hugged him again. "What do you think? Do you think that I would ever leave you alone?" He hugged back.

"No..." he smiled.

(POV ends....)

After some seconds of hugging,fang and boboiboy break the hug. They were about to walk, but.......

"AH!!"

...Suddenly,a big, massive branch fall on fang's head!.... Aaaandd.....he fainted....

Boboiboy was also shocked,he quickly ran to fang and try to wake him up by shaking him. He was getting panicked now. He saw blood rolling down his head.