Ryan(Puppet) x Female Reader

This isn't smut I swear x.x

Oki enjoy.

TAKES PLACE IN THE PIZZARIA OKI? OKI IM SORRY.

Your POV

I sat at my desk, waiting for something to happen. Nobody was moving. What was a supposed to do?

I decided to look around the place. I've always wanted to meet the Marionette, I've ran into the others before.. I like watching the Frexy action happen ;)

I walked over to prize corner. I hesitated as I approached the gift box. "H-Hello?" I whispered. I saw a head peek out. He looked like a teenager, just like me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked calmly.

Ignoring his question, I introduced myself. "I'm Y/N" I reached out a hand.

"R-Ryan." he blushed, accepting my hand.

"So, what's it like being here?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

"Hell. All of the older guys here are either retarded or just douches." he replied harshly. "Not to mention the drama they have." he rolls his eyes.

"Oh, what were you like before?" I sat on the counter of prize corner.

"I liked McDonalds breakfast." he smirked. "That's really my life story."

I like him already.

"M-me too!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled slightly. It was so hot.

He climbed out of the box and sat next to me.

"I know this is a little soon, but I think we're gonna get along.." he put his mouth up to my ear. "Just.. Fine.."

His warm breathe sent shivers done my spine. I looked up to see him smiling. I smiled too. Uncontrollably, I leaned forward, my lips crashing into his. He didn't hesitate to put his arms around my waist and pull me closer, deepening the kiss. We pulled away, panting for air.

"Same time tomorrow?" He smirked.

I giggled and left him to himself.