8

It's been a 2 week mew always take care of gulf he is trying almost every romantic method he to win gulf heart. Gulf is also use to being with mew they are start to know eachother gulf is also started to be along with mew is strongly falling in love more and more but he trying not show he want to mew to be his boyfriend but he is afraid that what if mew know his past and leave him it hurts to think like this way he not get recovered yet from his past and nightmares after so many years also he is afraid coz it's hard very hard for him he don't want anyother burden.

It's Monday
As usual Gulf is waiting for mew he regular pick gulf and drop him home so Gulf is thinking toady also Mew will come when he saw the time it's late Mew not come yet and if he wait he will be late to work so he take cab and reach to compney when he enter as usual everyone stare him he ignore everyone attention and gossips had increased since mew and him always together at work mew take care of him his lunch his break time gulf not want this he try to refuse he try to make Mew understand but that guy he never listen to him he.
He heard that some people say Mew finally throw him after using probably coz he don't come with mew today he wanted to say "no he mew is not like that but who is he to say it will create more scene" but some negative thought come which say "Mew get tired to him and don't want him now surely he get someone else coz Mew never did that he promised to pick him everyday and take care of him but he is not there today coz he is not giveing chances to Mew so he get tired" because of his thoughts he get sad he wanted to tell Mew today that he is ready to give chance to there relationship but it seems like he lose his chances he wanted to cry he wanted to say and call Mew he wanted to be with Mew but How.

The day is very tiring he not seen Mew full day even Mew had not come he missed Mew so much he not get any meg from Mew side he work work and work after that he waited for cab but seems like his day he is unlucky today he not got any cab he walk to catch bus he is passing through not so crowded place it is already so  late someone puch him to dark alley he shout but that person grab his mouth by his hand when gulf see that person he got shocked he is rush he is smirking Evily Gulf try to free him but rush is bit stong then rush said " oh gulf u look so delicious right now let me also test u why u are so hard to catch I am also rich yes I am not that rich like Mew but I can give u satisfaction" he is smiling pushing gulf to wall more roughly grabbing his mouth gulf is trying so hard to release from his grab his eyes get fill with tears he got remember how Lucas did this same to him  when rush kissed him roughly he get this  opportunity he bit hard rush lips and run from there rush scream holding his lips he is so angry " just wait how will take my revenge and make u to my bad gulf"

Gulf is running until he reach bus stop bus had come he get inn and whip his tears he sit and look here and there to make sure he safe he
"Why why just why this is happening to me god " his eyes felled with tears again he reach to his house he saw that his house lights are on at first he got scred but when he comes to his sense he know he is Mild after all who it will be he is about to open door his door open and immediately Mild hugged him tightly and gulf also smile and hugged him back Mild broke hug and he look gulf face he is looking tired and he looks like he just cry Mild ask " Hay beauty what happen to ur beautiful face huh! U look u cry who hurt u " Gulf just smile to know at least someone care about him he smile and said " nothing I am just to tired cutie let's go I just want eat ur delicious food and sleep I am sleepy also" gulf said lie coz he don't want to make Mild worry he also divert his bestie using his food and exactly Mild puch him inside and he offer food he had made for gulf and talk about his day they are happy gulf is happy with Mild.

But they don't know when they hugged and smile to eachother happly talk someone is watching to them

Mew is watching he come with cake and flowers to spend time with Gulf but he when he arrived Mild and Gulf is hugging Mew is extremely jealous and angry that someone else is touching Gulf and Gulf who didn't smile always Mew when he see Gulf even when Gulf is with him Gulf look like crying sad and here Gulf is smiling and happy with this guy he is jelous and angry

" Why the fuck Gulf u did this to me I love u you said u don't have anyone but here u have someone making u smile fuck I will make sure you will regret and what people say about u is true *smirk* okay then let's play like that I will also use u "

Mew had tears in his eyes he had anger jelousy his blood boiled what he see he feel so dumped.
He have some urgent meeting with family so he can't able to call or meg to  Gulf  his mom take his phone from him and switch it off  he miss his Angel he miss Gulf  so after that get together with his family he want to surprise Gulf so he not called him and went his home after buying cake and flowers for Gulf but it all runned out he beat his staring wheel with his plam he rest his head in his wheel and sobbed
" After so many years I got someone and this happen again why" he cry
" But I will not lose Gulf I will get him any how " he said to himself and drove back to home.

So what do you think how it is
Anyway
Thank you😊
Enjoy!
🤗