✓𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Intoxicated.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Third person

Some get in intoxicated for the fun of it, others use it to escape reality.

Which brings us to Y/n, the poor soul who needs relief that a simple nap or blunt cannot provide. Her friends Kenma and Kuroo dragged her out of her studio apartment.

She rummaged through her closet to find a skin tight black dress with a light wash jean jacket. she grabbed her sliver heels with straps that criss cross up her calf.

She put her clothes on and put on some light makeup. Her hair was already done as she ran down from her loft to the main area of her studio apartment to find her friends in her pantry looking for her snacks.

Knowing those too they probably had the munchies. She rolled her eyes and cleared her throat to get their attention. Their necks snap into her direction and Kuroo struts over to her.

"Princess just let me fuck you one good time before we leave, just once." He said so shamelessly into her ear while holding your chin in his hand.

"Who knows what the night will has planned for us. Maybe you'll get some later." You say winking at him and then walking over to Kenma who is fork deep into the apple pie you had on your counter.

"Why do you always get his hopes up, it's sad watching him try." He says stuffing his mouth once more with sweet apple flavored goodness.

(a/n~ apple pies slap idc idc)

"It's a fun little game i like to play, but like i said you never know. Maybe one day he might get to me." You shrugged him off and grabbed your keys.

"Oh Kenken can you be the designated driver because i plan on getting fucked up tonight and you know Kuroo cannot hold his liquor?"

"As long as he does try to take my switch again while we are out i'm cool." He says turning to look at Kuroo who is stuffing his face with a tasty cake.

"What-" he says with his mouth full. You hold in your laugh letting a slight chuckle leave your mouth before you jingle your keys. "Cmon let's go i'm ready to get high" you say hold out the "i"

A few minutes later you arrive at the house party. You can hear the bass from the speakers outside of the house, luckily there weren't too many houses near by to complain. You get out the car and adjust your dress before the three of you walk into the house.

"You guys ready? I have some business to take care of before I get to have any fun. Kenma we have to meet with a client." Kuroo says while kenma nods carrying a backpack on his back.

Yes you knew your friends sold drugs

Yes Kuroo is your dealer, he just doesn't want you to get over involved for your safety.

He knew the risks of being a dealer, did that stop him?

Fuck no, he says it gives him a rush plus hella cash.

"Let's party." You say opening the door to be hit with a whiff of alcohol, weed smoke, and sweat. You walk in past people you've never seen before. You caught on to a few stares.

You weren't bothered by it because when weren't eyes on you. I mean your stunning who wouldn't stare.

At the alcohol table you conjure up your special drink and head out to the dance floor.

Droptop in the Rain by Ty Dolla $ign plays as you make your way out to dance. You begin swaying your hips to the music while enjoying your drink.

Suna's pov