" So how was it?!

" So how was it?!

Jimin asked as he was laying on his stomach while playing with Junhee blanket.

" it's was okay.."

" God, will you ever stop talking with a blank face without no expression and with a low voice? It's creepy!"

"You're more than welcome to get out of here if I am such a creep for you "

"Oh come on junnie..I didn't mean it like that..  it's just be more happier! Put a smile on your face-"

"And than what? Be a fake happy person? Look jimin, got a problem? Get out. You're not welcome here anyways."

It's would be a lie if I say jimin didn't got hurt. He got hurt so much. He just wanted to be there for junhee. To give him some company..but he's only pushing him away.

It's the worst feeling ever. Been pushed by someone that you wanna be close with. Jimin kept looking at junhee which his back facing him

"You're so mean Junhee.. I just wanna be your friend make you some company and you just pushing me away."

" I never asked for your useless company jimin."

Jimin looked at junhee with widen eyes. Tears start falling down his eyes. What did he do wrong? He just wanted to make junhee as his friend. That he will not feel alone.. why is he like that?

" UGH WHAT YOUR GOD DAMN PROBLEM PARK JUNHEE!? I JUST WANTED TO MAKE YOU SOME COMPANY THAT YOU WILL NOT FEEL ALONE YOU KEPT PUSHING ME BUT I STILL STAYED. BUT YOU WORDS! YOUR WORDS ARE HURTING ME WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I HAVE FEELINGS TOO I AM A HUMAN TOO!!"

Jimin lose it, he screamed out loud making a few of the members team enter the room.

" jimin..what happened?"

Namjoon asked walking slowly to jimin.
Jimin looked at namjoon with teary eyes.
Making namjoon eyes soften. Namjoon looked up at junhee and back and jimin before taking him away.

Yuchan sighed and walked inside the room.

"What was that? Why did he screamed at you junhee?"

Yuchan asked as he sit down on the bed looking at junhee who looked down.

" I-it's just.. I have trust issues. And jimin tried to be friend with me.. but I just been rude to him. I am feel guilty but I can't help it. I don't know why when i talked to you i felt that I could trust you."

Yuchan smiled.

" look junhee. Jimin just wanted to be your friend, not your best friend not your boyfriend just a friend. A pal. You don't need to tell him everything. Because he wanna just be your friend nothing more. It's your choice if you want to be more than Just a pal."

" jimin just wanted you not to feel alone..I think you should apologize to him.."

Junhee sighed and nodded.

Later that day

All the day junhee was in his room. He didn't even come out. Making Jimin worry. Yes he had a fight with junhee a while ago. But it's doesn't stop him from worrying about him.

"Did I go too harsh on him?" - jimin thought

He bit his lips standing in front of the door thinking if he should enter or not..

" if I will enter, did he will think of me as a bother again? " - jimin thought

Jimin sighed and called namjoon to open the door. Jimin opend the door and slowly enter seeing junhee sleeping. Jimin smile a little.

" jimin..."

Jimin quickly looked at junhee who was already still asleep. Talking in his sleep.

" Park Jimin."

Junhee said again smiling. Jimin looked at Junhee as he said his last name.

" how does he know my-"

Junhee cut him off 

" I finally met you, park jimin. "

To be continued