{010448}

I literally had to scroll through the calendar on my phone to see on what day April 1st would be on in 2048. It's on a Wednesday btw

Oh and should I add Oliver to the list of love interests? I cut down the age for Handy man and Mr stitches so I could also make an exception for my bby boy Oliver right?

----------------------------------------------

"Do you have everything? Maybe you need more erasers? Scratch that, you rarely make mistakes, pencils? Do you need more pencils? Or do you use your mechanical pencils more? Arghhh I should've boughten more lead for your mechanical pencils!" To put it short, Toshinori was FREAKING. OUT.

"Jesus said chill Yagi. Going to goldy pond is easily 20 times worst than going to school for the first time" You said putting on your shoes.

Toshinori wasn't necessarily worried about how you would behave or how your grades would be. He was more worried about how you'd be treated. Quirkless people are bound to be targeted by bullies, he can say that from experience.

"It's just that, how do I put it... People are very er, judge mental in this world" Toshinori said.

"What do you mean?" You asked as you finished putting on your shoes.

"Well, when people find out that you're quirkless they'll... target you. The strong pick on the weak, it's how the world works, wether it's the demon world or the human world, it happens. People with quirks use their power to control over quirkless people. And demons used their power to rule over humans" He explained. You frowned 'Guess you can never escape inequality. Even if it meant crossing to a whole different world'

"What I'm trying to say is, don't let their words get to you. And if they do, please don't beat them too hard..." He said.

"Got it" You said with your thumbs up. So far you've gone through 3 months of training with the teachers. Even if your quirk has nothing to do with how much muscle you build up, learning how to defend yourself is never a bad idea.

You waved goodbye to Yagi and set March towards your new school. You glanced at the gps on your phone, following the route that lead to Aldera.

Explosions and yelling were heard from your neighbors house. 'Typical' you picked up the pace not wanting to have another encounter with that 'Bakagou kid' as you called him. After a good while of walking you finally found yourself in front of the school. 'Not as big as UA but it's pretty big...'

You heard the muffled voice of your homeroom teacher on the other side of the door. Classes had just started and the teacher had asked you to wait outside the classroom.

"Alright settle down students, we have a new transfer student joining us this year" The teacher said from inside the classroom. 'Oh right, I forgot I told the school I was a foreigner. I mean I don't look Japanese so I guess they bought-

"You can come in now" You heard the teacher say.

'Right, here goes nothing'

You slid the door open and stepped in, taking in a deep breath. "Hello, my name is Y/n. It's my first time being at a public school so please take care of me" You bowed. After writing your name down on the blackboard in perfect Japanese, the whole class started throwing questions at you. A kid raised their hand,

"Where are you from?!" She asked

"From (your county)" you responded with a random country that seemed to fit your physical appearance.