Fate!!

CHATER 1).

I was sitting in my living room listen to my all-time favrate band, queen. Freddie mercury is my hero. I just love him. But today I am just bawling eyes out. As it is the death anniversary of Freddie mercury. Every time on the date I stay in and watch anything to do with queen and Freddie mercury.

I suppose I better tell you who I am, well I am Marylou Johnson. I am 30 years old. I do not work,well I do not need to. I won the lottery and bought garden lodge house. And yes, it is Freddie's old house. The old owner only said that they needed to get away and wanted to sell fast. So, I have been living here for the past 8 months.

There was nothing of the late Freddie, things here they had all been taken.

But back to what I was doing oh! Yes, I was sat on my sofa bawling my eyes out. I felt so tired that I feel asleep on the sofa. But I could hear someone calling my name.

who! Could know me I had no family and friends so who was that. I opened my eyes to see what seems to be an angel.

I must be dreaming this. I wanted to say something, but no words would come out. it was like my voice box was no longer working. I knew that I needed to find out who this person was. I needed to stop and just ask.

"w-who are you? And what are you doing in my home." I softly asked this man. I watch as this man come walking over to me. "please. I am not going to hurt you. Well, you may call me fate. And I am here because you are needed." Fate tells me.

Wait did he say fate, may be this man is just losing it. "no, my dear. I am not losing it." Fate says to me which makes me jump. I was lost for words that is all I could think.

"how do I know that who you say you are even real." I find myself asking fate. "well, if it is prof that you need then you may have it." He replies to me. but what he does shocks me to the core. He has wings can this even be real. I pinched myself and it hurt, so this is not a dream.

"ok say I believe you what is it that you want." I said softly to fate.  "you are to look after some people that will be coming. One of them will be a child." Fate whispers to me.

I had no clue of what he had just told me. "what!" Was all I could say. Fate looks over to me and starts again. "you will be looking after a child called farrokh bulsara. As well as 5 others of the same person." He replies to me.

"wait! So, you are telling me that I am to look after a child and 5 men. That is Freddie fucking mercury. You really are crazy. Freddie mercury is dead. You just can't say cruel things like that." I said angrily to fate.

Before I could say anything else and child was in his arms and was crying. I looked closer and it was baby farrokh. Ok so fate was telling the truth. "hoe can this be.

Shouldn't he be with with his mum and dad." I said to fate. While I took farrokh from him.

"look my dear farrokh deserves a proper life and I new that you could give him that. Don't worry the past won't be affected at all." He tells me. "ok so why do there have to be other Freddie mercury come." I replied to him.

"they will be here for you to understand you will need them just like they will need you. This will be a chance to help Freddie. If all goes well this could make you and Freddie incredibly happy. NowI need to go, I will be seeing you." Was all he said before he just disappeared.

I look down to baby farrokh and he must be about 6 months old. I new that in the morning I would have to get things in for farrokh. "well little one we need to get some sleep." I said while putting him on my bed with a load of pillows around him.

Maybe I will wake up in the morning and this was just a dream.

Well what did you think of my first chapter.
Let me know what you all think?

What do you all think of little baby farrokh?

Thank you! My darling's

F.L.Mercury...

View, vote, comment, share