The Meeting

Chapter 3).

2 week later:

It has been 2 weeks since I got my son farrokh in my life. I have been on edge for the last few days because I do not even know when they will be turning up. All fate told me is that in a few weeks they would be coming. I have been keeping my self awfully close to my son all the time I have become very protected of my little bug.

I put farr,in his bounce chair and made a start on doing my house cleaning. Every now and then I could hear farr, giggling it made my heart warm bright.

After doing housework my self and little bug sat watching the new faverate show fireman sam. We must have been watching this for about 1 hour before I could have sworn, I heard a noise out in the kitchen, but I think that my ears were playing with me.

I looked over to my clock on the wall and it was 7:00 o-clock. "come on then my little bug it is time for bedtime." I sweetly say to my little bug.

I start to take farrokh to bed when once again I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. But as I carry on taking him upstairs this time, I heard voices.

I pull farrokh close to me and slowly walk into the kitchen. I slowly walk in the room and standing there was 5 Freddie's just standing there looking at me.

"what are you doing in my house darling." Says the 1986 Freddie.

I will have to sort out names for them I just cannot call the Freddie and farrokh, it will be two confusing for me.

"this is my house I brought this house 8, months ago from Mary Austin. So, look you have probably guessed that you are in my kitchen looking at yourself.

That is because you are. I was told that you be coming." I said to them all. They just look at them self's before looking back at me.

"Well, then could we stay with you umm what do we call you." 1974 says to me. "sorry lads you can call me Marylou Johnson. But my family and friends call me Mary. So I'm just called Mary or Marylou, I don't mind." I replied to them.

How could I do this any how they are my hero. I noticed that they keep looking at my little bug. I think that they new who the baby was.

But as I walk more in to my kitchen I get a better look at them all. That did it I just broke down crying.

"daring! Are you ok." 1986 freddie asked me.

When I looked up at the freddies and they were all watching me. 1991 freddie came close to me and it made me me cry even more.

I could see the sadness in his eyes. It made me think did he know what what I wasthinking.

"im sorry I just need to..." I didn't even get to finish what I wanted to say.

I just turned and walked out of my kitchen and walked up my stairs. I looked down to my little bug and he was nearly asleep.

So I went to his room and put him gently in his crib.

Just as I closed bugs door I came face to face with 1991 freddie. I really didn't know what to say to him.

"marylou darling. We need to talk." He says to me.

I used my hands to jester to tell him to follow me.

"ok so what do you want." I asked him fast.

"I know what you are knowing about me. I need you to keep this to your self as only 1986 knows about this." he tells me.

i told him that I would never tell. "ok I can do that. I have to say that this is amazing to have this chance to meet your idol." I happily said to him.

Well I do hope that chapter 3 Is ok for you all. Sorry, I know that this chapter is short.

Freddie is all calm are the rest going to be too. In the next chapter i will be given them each a name from the year of them so you all don't get confused.  If you have any suggestions then please do tell me.

Next chapter will be up next Sunday.

Thank you! My darling's

F.L.Mercury...

View, vote, comment, share