Chapter 5

You look at the teams and are absolutely surprised by who else is in your team. Your team was the cyan creepers, and on your team there is tommy, Scott, Ranboo, and You. Since it was taking place in June it was pride themed. Ranboo calls you and tells you hes about to hop onto stream and was wondering if your wanted to train more. You agreed and hopped onto the server and vc. When your stream finally started you did your intro and unmuted vc so you talk to ranboo. Turns out tommy and scott also joined the VC so everyone could train. Since scott was the game designer he thought it was unfair to train so he just messed around and was taking You post to your Instagram telling people you were live and your views went up 2000 people.

R: HEY Y/N YOU EXCITED
Y/N: OF COURSE. Hey tommy how good are you at parkour?
Tommy: OH IM AMAZING (he says sarcasticly)
Y/n: I guess we should practice parkour first. (Everyone starts laughing and logs onto the parkour course) Hey scott, wanna race?
Scott: I feel like that would be cheating
Y/n: ITLL BE FINE. Im pretty good at it and wanna see who can get half way first.
Scott: Fine lets do it

Both him and ranboo start laughing and everyone starts doing the course. You beat scott by a couple seconds followed by ranboo and tommy a minute later. You all agree that since it took a while your should do something else. Your chat recommends starting a new smp and you remind them you cant because you didnt wanna take tommy and ranboo from the dream smp. Niki comes in to your streaming room and reminds you you need to change. Chat dosent know why but ranboo does. You tell niki to entertain the stream while your gone and you run to your room to change. You take off your binder and change into sweatpants and a hoodie. When you walk in Niki tells you shes gonna get you some water and a snack. You stream for a couple hours and then you accidentally slip the fact that your trans when someone asked what you were gonna do with the Mr. Beast money. Tommy called you poggers, Scott supported you ofc, and ranboo was proud that you came out. Some of the chat was supportive but a lot started being mean. When ranboo saw your chat he became very upset and told scott to check it.

Scott: Omg what it wrong with you all, you wouldnt say the same to any of us.
R: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS. IF YOU CANNOT SUPPORT HIM THEN LEAVE. HE DOES NOT NEED YOUR TOXICITY. YOU WERE PERFECTLY FINE WITH HIM BEFORE WHY CANT YOU BE NOW.
(A/n: sorry for making him cuss-)

Y/n: You guys its fine, im used to it (you say with a kinda sad face)
N: Hey, you shouldnt be used to transphobia
Y/n: Niki... How long have you been there...
N:I just got here but i was watching your stream
R: Y/n you ok... (You can hear now that he isnt angry as much anymore but is now sadder)
Y/n: Im fine... Oh no... They're here...
Tommy: Whos there (he says clearly worried)
Y/n: The superstraights...

(Hey sorry for cutting off here, my last couple chapters were long so i thought might as well make this ones shorter. Dont forget to eat drink and take care of your mental health. Also sorry for mentioning ss- 😬💙)