Pastel Feels

✨ Request from Tumblr ✨

~~~~~~~~~~
  "Oh my gosh! This is the one, this is it!" So far the two had looked around at three places to find the perfect pastel shoes to go with a new beautifully amazing lolita dress that Uta had gotten her and modified it slightly to really make it one of a kind. The mary jane platforms were pretty much identical in color. It's like they were magically placed here just for her and she could cry right there on the spot. "I have to get them Uta! Look," she waves them around from excitement and hugs them. "You're practically mine already.~" she sighs dreamily to the shoes.

  Uta instantly smiles seeing her cute reaction. It makes it happy to well, see her happy. People would look at the two and do a second take now and again. He was so intimidating, wearing dark colors and shades with all of his tattoos while she was the complete opposite. Soft and sweet just like the colors she wore. But he didn't care because he only looked ahead and saw the sight infront of him, her.

   "Let's try them on." He suggests and points to the stool next to the racks. She nod ambitiously and sits, bending down about to unclip the current shoe until he stops her. "I'll do it for you." He says softly as he unclipped it, His other hand glides up her calf that were covered by the white stockings she wore. It makes her blush at the gentle sensation. He stops  just below the back of her knee and raises her leg along with her foot to slip off the shoe. He puts on the new one and it fits perfectly.

  She instantly lights up and he could tell just by the look in her eyes. He helps with the other and she stands up, twirling around happily. Her frilly dress swirling with her. She poses with them in the mirror and the look was complete. "Come on let's go pay. That look on your face was just too adorable."  He comes down to kiss and nip at her chubby cheek when he came from behind as she was looking at herself in the mirror. You giggle and push him away. "hey! Save that for later, right now I have some new shoes to break in."

~~~~~~~~~~
Requests: Open ✨