Ch.8 'escape' time baby!

Your POV:
"Emma! You made it!" The kids all yelled,

"Autumn!" I yelled and Autumn threw a bag at me, I caught it, then disabled my tracking device.

I walk over to Emma, "hey roach- I mean Anna! Little help?" I call over to Anna.

"Yeah.." Anna walks over and helps me patch up the spot where Emmas ear usually is,

I turn to Ray and patched up his bleeding ear. Then we all started running to the wall.

Me, Emma, and Don climbed up first. Kids from my Plant helping us up, as everyone is climbing up, Ray was starting to approach me.

"Let's go!" I yelled once everyone was up, we all started to run, the Carol from my Plant, and Emma were up front with me leading everyone.

The alarms soon went off, Ray started freaking out, "what do we do?! We haven't made it to the gate yet!" Ray yelled. I started walking to him, I slapped him once again, then put on my sweetest smile..

"Everythings fine Arsonist Emo wannabe boy! We will cross here!" I said sweetly.

"Don!" Emma said, "got it!" Don yelled, throwing a rope with a rock attached to the end.

This rope wrapped around a branch, the rock securing it. "Nat?!" "All good!" Nat said jumping back on the wall, from a tree.

Don slid down, landing safely, I let out a breath of relief.

"Thoma, Lani, Cath, Kyle, your turn!" I said, I helped Kyle make his water bottle rocket, then the four shot them, and Don secured them.

Nat soon went down next, "See ya Ray!" He yelled sliding down.

Five kids started sliding down, until it was just Jemima, Ray, Emma, Thoma, Lani, Autumn, and me.

"Seven left cmon!" Don yelled,

"Emma, Y/n.. I'm sorry.. My hands, everytime I look down at the cliff I get scared what if I fall..?" Thoma and Lani tensed up from hearing this.

"Don't worry Jemima, I'll go down with you.." Instead of Ray, it was Autumn who had said that.

"You two are brave right? You don't need anyone to slid down with you?" Autumn asked, with a smug grin on her face while Jemima was secured onto her.

Thoma and Lani started showing off there non existent muscles. I snickers seeing this in real life.

The four went down, and two ropes were taken off. Leaving three, one for me. Ray. And Emma.

Ray slid down shooting me one last glance. Down went the rope we went down.

"EMMA!" "Y/n!" Mama Liana and Mama Isabella were both there.

"Another farm was involved?!" Mama Isabella said angrily.

"Bye house, the house we loved so much. Bye Mama.." Emma slid down thinking I slid down behind her.

It worked! I thought to myself.

"Y/n.." A smile formed on my face as I took the hanger off of the rope.

"Y/N!" I could hear Ray yell. I looked to the kids, and waved. The shock on there faces, especially Rays, it kinda hurt knowing they got attached to someone who doesn't belong with them..

I turned to Mama Liana, and started walking towards her, I hugged her and she hugged back.

"Let's go home, Y/n?" I nodded,