Is It Time?

*Billie's POV*
"No need.."
I turn around to see my fiancé standing there. Her lip starts trembling and tears fill her eyes. "Baby. I was drunk AND high. I didn't know what I was doing. Please, I'm sorry." My voice cracks. Mike goes inside, glaring at me. Hayley looks down.

"I'm sorry." I say again. "Sorry doesn't mean anything. Now I have to look in the mirror and wonder why I'm not good enough. Now I have to lay in bed next to you every night, and remember what you did." She sobs. I hug her, she fights me at first. Then she cries into my chest. "Please don't leave me, I'll never ever hurt you again." I promise her. "I'm not leaving you completely. I just need a break. I'm going to fly back home. " She says. "No you can't, next week you're 8 months pregnant. You can't be by yourself. I want to keep an eye on you." I beg her.

She walks back into the restaurant and sits beside Mike. Mike puts his arm around her and rubs her back, shaking his head at me. I walk down the street. I'm such a fuck up. I honestly didn't know what I was doing. Amanda is a dumb bitch and means nothing. It was a stupid fucking mistake.

I get back to the tour bus and step inside. I find a 24 pack of beer and some whiskey. I drown my sorrows out with alcohol. I find Tre's stash of pot. I pack a bowl and smoke it. I turn on the TV and take a shot of whiskey. Hopefully I can black out and forget everything.

*Hayley's POV*
Mike, Tre, and I head back to the tour bus. We walk in and find Billie passed out with bottles around him. I sigh. Mike and Tre shake their heads. "I got it." I say. "No, go get some rest. You've had a tough day." Tre tells me. I nod, and I walk back to mine and Billie's bed. I change into a tshirt and pajama shorts. I flip under the covers. "Night Oakley Jo. Mommy loves you. Daddy does too, he's just making dumb decisions right now. We can make this work baby girl." I say to my baby bump.

*2 hours later*
I feel someone lay on the bed with me. I smell the familiar cologne. I open my eyes and it's Billie Joe. "Is it okay to sleep here?" He says, obviously drunk. His hair is wet, I'm assuming he took a shower. I don't say anything. Billie lays down and kisses my cheek. I shudder. I look at him and he looks hurt.

I turn over and face the opposite way from him. "I need to tell Oakley goodnight." He says. I turn back around. "Night Oakley, daddy loves you so much. And I love mommy too." He says sweetly. He puts a hand on my stomach and falls asleep. I lie awake, ready for a sleepless night.

*Billie's POV*
I wake up the next morning and groan. My fucking head is pounding. I hear Tre and Mike yelling at the video game. I look beside me and Hayley is gone. My heart drops. I walk into the living area. "Where's Hayley?" I ask, worried. Mike paused the game. "I don't know. We woke up and she was gone" he shrugs. I dial her phone number, it goes straight to voice mail. Fuck. I try again. And again. I go to the bathroom, and quickly brush my teeth. I also apply deodorant and cologne. I dress in a black tshirt, black skinny jeans, and red converse. I put on a red beanie. I get in my car and drive around town, still try to call her.

*Hayley's POV*
"Hi, I need a plane ticket for Oakland California." I say. "Certainly. The flight leaves in 4 hours." The lady says. 4 hours?! I sigh. I take my luggage and sit in a seat. My phone keeps vibrating, I know who it is. I don't answer. "Daddy is driving me crazy." I say to my baby bump. I waddle to the bathroom with my luggage. I look in the mirror at my growing baby girl.
I smile.