CHAPTER 13

Taehyung tapped the pencil rhythmically on his desk.

He was thinking about the lyrics of a song. His fans had wanted him to sing for a long time now. And now that the shooting for his new web series Hwarang was almost over, a scene was left, he finally had some free time before he signed for another project.

Taehyung ran a hand through his raven hair. He was thinking about Jungkook, who was in a meeting with Director Joe. Taehyung had skipped the meeting today. He wanted to get some alone time. Jungkook would tell him the details later.

He breathed as he thought about Jungkook's smooth, pale skin. His curves and bends. His dark brown hair and brown, doe eyes. He felt the urge to open his pants and rub himself, and that's what he did.

He slowly unzipped his pants, touching his dick. He breathed heavily as he rubbed it. He-

The door flung open.

"Hey, Tae! What are you doing?"

Taehyung immediately zipped his pants and adjusted them, his hands shaking. Damn! He had forgotten that the door was unlocked.

"What the hell, Chimmy?! At least knock before you come in", he said. Jimin waved a hand in front of him in dismissal, coming to stand near his desk. "Oh phshh, have I ever knocked?", he said. "Well, next time, do it. I could be doing something very private and important", Taehyung said.

I could be fucking Kook and you would walk on us.

"Sheesh, fine", Jimin said. He made a disgusted face. "Why did I just imagine you doing dirty things?", he said.

Oh, fuck! "Hey, not "that" private things!", Taehyung lied. Jimin couldn't know what he and Jungkook were doing, had been doing. For the past 3 weeks since they had kissed and almost done it, they had been kissing and doing things to each other. Things that gave pleasure. But they never crossed the lust line. The line beyond which was love.

Jimin chuckled. "Just teasing you"
Taehyung rolled his eyes, but smiled. "So, why did you come here?"
"Hey dude, I don't need a reason to visit my bff"
"True, but something tells me it's serious", Taehyung chuckled.
Jimin shrugged.
Taehyung gestured with his hands. "So....are you gonna tell me?"

Jimin sat opposite Taehyung and scratched behind his ear.
"So...?"
"Umm...well...the thing is, I...sort of am in a....relationship", Jimin said.
"What do you mean "sort of"? Is it like "friends with benefits"?"
"Oh, God no! It's...different"
"Then...you're in a relationship"
"Yes, but it's different"

"Did you get her pregnant before marriage or something?", Taehyung said, thinking. "God, why would I do that?! You know I'm not like that", Jimin said, his voice loud. Taehyung sighed. "Then would you care to tell me in simple words instead of beating around the bush and wasting my and your time?"

"Okay okay, fine. I'll tell you in "simple words"", Jimin said, wringing his hands together. Taehyung could see he was extremely nervous. They stared at each other for a while. Before he blurted out.

"I love Yoongi!!"

Finally! I said it.

Taehyung heard it but didn't believe it. He had a feeling this was true, but he didn't think it was actually true. "You what?!"
"I...love Yoongi", Jimin repeated, looking down.
"Care to tell me when and how?"
"Why don't you ask "why"?"

"Love doesn't need a reason, Jimin", Taehyung said, quietly.

Jimin looked at him. "Yeah. It just...happens. Without even seeing the opposite gender" Taehyung looked at him, and knew he loved Yoongi with all his soul. "So tell me"