CHAPTER 7

"Lift him up and take him to the room"

The man lifted Taehyung's unconscious body and walked to a private room booked by Cheng, putting him on the bed. The bar had private rooms, in case somebody got really drunk and wanted to spened the night. The barman wasn't here because he was paid handsomely by Cheng to leave for a few hours without questioning his intent. In turn, Cheng promised he wouldn't rob anything from the bar. He had smirked and rolled his eyes at the barman. Like I'm interested in your stupid bar, he had thought.

"Stay gaurd outisde. If you hear anything, then tell me", Cheng said, closing the door. The man huffed, nodded, and stared straight ahead.

In the room, Ji Cheng slowly walked towards Taehyung, his eyes never leaving his body. He stood over him, admiring his...everything. He had loved Taehyung since a year. But he had rejected him. Cheng knew there was something wrong with him, something that made him obsessive. But he liked it. He liked being obsessive and possessive. He liked what he was going to do.

Cheng bent down and removed Taehyung's suit, then unbuttoned his shirt, but didn't remove it. He stared at his sculpted body and gulped. "Fuck, I'm drooling", he chuckled. Cheng removed his shoes and sat between Taehyung's legs, which were wide apart. He unzipped Taehyung's pants, staring at his lips. He quickly moved forward to kiss him, then sat back to stare at Taehyung's manhood. Damn, he was staring more and working less.

Cheng put Taehyung inside his mouth.

He felt amazing. He felt like he was in heaven. "God, you're delicious. Fuck!" He licked Taehyung, circled his tip and rubbing him at the same time. He moved again to kiss Taehyung's torso and nipples, then went back to licking him down.

Taehyung jerked awake.

"Arghh..." His head was aching, and he felt very confused. Where even was he? He was feeling very vulnerable.

Then he remembered.

Taehyung felt a tingling, and looked down to see Cheng busy. "What the fuck?!" Cheng looked up and smile, kissing Taehyung's manhood. Taehyung shivered. "You're conscious? Well, the more you feel it, the better"
"What the fuck are you doing?!", Taehyung shouted. Cheng continued his work. "Can't you see? I'm making you feel better"

"Fuck, I don't wanna feel...aah...better", Taehyung shivered. He tried getting up to push Cheng away, but he couldn't feel the strength in his limbs and body. He felt tired. Fuck, it must be the fumes, he thought. "Cheng, I swear to God, I will fire you. Heck, you're fired!" Cheng laughed. "I don't care, actually. I got to taste you, and that's all that matters for me" Taehyung clenched his teeth, suppressing the moan. "Don't resist it. Your body is more honest than you, hyung", Cheng said.

After a few moments of struggling to fight back, Taehyung gave up. He put his arm over his eyes, silently shedding a tear. "W-Why?...Why are you doing t-this?"

Cheng was surprised by the heavy emotion in Taehyung's voice. "I...you rejected me"
"That was a year ago"
"And I'm still in love with you. If you get together with me now, I'll promise not to do anything bad to you again"
Taehyung shivered, chuckling. "If I get together with you, y-you would torture me forever, Cheng"
Cheng smiled, circling his tongue around Taehyung, who moaned. "Well, you know me well enough to figure that I don't keep my promises"

Tears slid down his face.

He laid back, letting Cheng destroy him.

.........

Back at Sunshine, the rest of the group were chatting about tomorrow's party. He had texted Jimin and found out he was resting at his home. After an hour, Taehyung still hadn't returned from ordering the cake, and Jungkook was worried. He hadn't told the others that Taehyung was at Sparks Bar. Jungkook didn't want him to be more mad at him than he already was. He decided to wait a few more minutes, before he grew anxious. His gut told him to go after Taehyung, and that's exactly what he did.

"Hyung, I need the car keys"

Yoongi looked at him. "Why? Is everything alright?" Jungkook almost shook his head. "Yeah, I just need to go somewhere"
"Do you need me with you, Kook?", Yoongi said, as he handed Jungkook his keys. "No. I'll be...fine"
Jungkook headed out the door.
"Where is he going?", Jin asked. Yoongi shrugged. "I don't know. I hope he stays safe"

Jungkook arrived at the Sparks Bar and found it deserted. But he knew Taehyung was still inside as he had seen his car parked outside. Taehyung used a private car sometimes, and only the six recognised it.

He took a step forward and felt something beneath his shoe. It was Taehyung's mask.

Jungkook instantly knew he was in danger.

He resisted the urge to shout for him. He quietly picked up a big champagne bottle from the bar. He walked slowly towards the hallway. Just as he turned the corner, a well-built man came into his view, standing in front of a closed door. Before he could spot him, Jungkook swiftly hid behind the wall. He knew Taehyung was in there.

It was the first room in the hallway, so Jungkook didn't need to worry about walking up to him. He crashed the champagne bottle on the man's head. The man fell with a thud, but Cheng didn't hear it because the rooms were sound proof inside and out.

Jungkook kicked open the door and found Cheng bent over Taehyung's half naked body.

His eyes travelled from Taehyung's face to where Cheng's mouth was.

Cheng looked up. "Get away from him!", Jungkook shouted.
"What the-"
Jungkook fist connected with Cheng's mouth, who fell down. "Hey, what is-"
He hit him in the stomach. He kicked him a few times before he connected his foot with Cheng's head, knocking him out.

Jungkook huffed as he rushed to Taehyung's side, who was shivering. "Tae..."
"Stop...p-please go away!" Taehyung's eyes were squeezed shut.
"It's me...Kook", said Jungkook, who held his hand.
"I...I feel s-so vulnerable right now. D-Don't look at me..."

Jungkook silently closed Taehyung's zipper and the buttoned his shirt. He picked up his fallen suit jacket from the floor and helped Taehyung sit up.

"Come on. Let's get you home"

.........

They drove silently in the afternoon sun.

Until Jungkook broke the silence. "Why?"

Taehyung inhaled a shaky breath. "I had rejected him a year ago and didn't know he still loved me"
Now Jungkook knew why Cheng had sized him up when they had first met. Cheng had thought he was a love rival. He glanced at Taehyung, who stared out of the window. Jungkook wanted to provide him some sense of comfort, but thought he might need some alone time.

They reached Taehyung's home. Taehyung immediately went straight to the bathroom and showered. He washed off the nasty feeling from his body. The feeling of being assaulted and touched inappropriately. The feeling of being touched without your permission. The feeling of vulnerability. The feeling of being unable to protect yourself. The feeling of disgust.

After a while, he came out to see Jungkook sitting on the bed and came to sit beside him.
"How are you feeling?", Jungkook asked.
"I-I don't know...Vulnerable? Disgusted? Angry? Confused? All of them"
"We should've handed him over to the police"
Taehyung nodded. "We should've, but it doesn't matter. If he comes again, I'll seriously destroy him"
Jungkook had never seen this angry side of him. He had seen Taehyung's sensitive side, his vulnerable side, his funny side, but never this furious one.

Jungkook put his arm around Taehyung's shoulder. He wondered if he should comfort him further, but was scared. He didn't want Taehyung to think he was anything like Cheng.

"Why did it happen to me? O-Out of all the people in the world..."

Jungkook didn't know what to say, so he pulled him closer. Taehyung flinched for a second, which made Jungkook think that he should let go, but then relaxed against Jungkook's chest. Taehyung listened to Jungkook's rhythmic heartbeat and closed his eyes. Jungkook rested his cheek on his head.

"You can talk to me whenever you want to"
"About what?", Taehyung asked.
"About anything in the world"

Taehyung smiled and snuggled in closer, feeling safer.

"I know"