mood swings// Drake

2 weeks later

Asias pov

I woke up from my bed to feel dried up tears stuck to my skin. I must have fallen asleep crying. Note to self: listen to Chris, yes its been nearly a month since ive stayed with Chris and I THINK its safe to say that, these have been the longest, and worst couple of weeks of my life. Chris started to get more abusive with me both verbally and physically. He hit me from time to time, so I try my hardest to stop doing stuff he doesnt like.

I got up turning on the air conditioner since it was hot as hell today, and went to the bathroom doing my morning hygiene. Afterwards, I walked to my room lotioning then picked out my outfit of the day.

-black bralet

-total wreck denim shorts

-black gladiator sandals

I put my hair in a neat bun and sprayed some perfume. I am going to go out and have fun today, just so I can get away from Chris. I walked downstairs to see him laying down on the couch watching tv. I scanned him; cami three quarter shorts, black polo ralph lauren, some nike socks and black triple huaraches. Nice. He noticed me staring and smiled up at me.

"Good morning Asia you look nice," he said sitting up.

"Morning, thanks." I blushed at his statement. The fuck happened to the mean Chris? This nigga got some fucked up mood swings.

"we going to a beach party soon its at my boy August yard," Chris said trying to make conversation

"okay," I replied simply. Even though I wanted to ask why we going so early.

Chris looked at me pissed of.

"The fuck wrong witchu?!" he asked raising his voice.

I looked over at him my heart beating rapidly.

"You know what, you PISSING ME OFF! Now go get the fuck ready we picking up yo friend Ophelia." He said waving me off.

How rude. I sighed rubbing my eyes and getting up to go to the kitchen. What did I ever do to deserve this? Ive always been kind hearted and in return this is what I get? Maybe I should just start being mean to everybody. Maybe then they can feel my pain.

_______________________________

Me, Ophelia and Chris got out of the car and walked into August place, Im not even going to front this place is lit. Everyone was dancing and having a good time, Chris was greeting people and making conversation.

"Imma be in the vip section, if yall want you can come up there," Chris said and walked off.

"Oooh so many cute boys up in this bitch!" I said a little loudly so Ophelia can hear me. She agreed laughing.

"Wassup ladies," Rayan said walking over to us. I looked over at Ophelia to see her blushing, aww she really does like him. I greeted Rayan back.

"Hey, I didnt know you were coming here," Ophelia smiled.

"Yeah me neither to be honest, I kinda got dragged here by my cousin." He laughed

Ophelia giggled, "well this party is kinda turnt.

"yeah it is and might I say you look extremely beautiful tonight," Ray smiled looking into her eyes, causing Ophelia to blush.

"Thank you Rayan, and you look handsome yourself." She said.

"Its no problem love, and thanks." Rayan smiled again showing his teeth. Oh my God I aint even noticed he got them shits fixed. He look way better now.