Chapter 1

Asia is 16 years of age. She is mixed and has brown eyes. Asia is not popular but shes definitely far from a nerd. Maybe well known is the word. She loves to dance and play basketball, and shes very creative, like her older brother, Xavier who is 18. They live alone in his apartment. Asia isnt like the normal teens, she doesnt go to school,  because Xavier doesn't want her to be too close to boys, you can probably tell by now that hes very over protective, so instead she takes online classes. Hes very cool and laid back but doesnt mess around when it comes to his sister. Asia and Xavier dont live with their parents because, they died in a car crash when the two sibling were only 7 and 9. Ever since then Xavier feels that he has to take on the parent roll.

***

Asia woke up to the sound of people screaming downstairs. Must be Xavier and his friends, She thought. Asia got up and went to her bathroom doing her morning hygiene which consists of brushing her teeth and taking a shower, after lotioning and putting on under garments (knickers and bra) she put on an oversized shirt and some basketball shorts. She walked downstairs smelling some strong ass vodka, Xavier and his friends Chris and Migos were sitting watching ESPN.

"goodmorning sis." xavier said, his eyes glued to the tv

She grabbed an apple and walked over to the boys

"good morning nigga. Good morning migos good morning chris," she said laying down on the couch.

"good morning Asia." they both responded as Chris took a sip of his vodka.

"Oo can I get some?" she asked reaching for the can,  she took a quick peek at  Chris. She thought of Chris to be a very attractive guy but wouldnt ever think of being with him because of the age difference.

"helll nawww. Dont even put yo hands on that drink." xlXaavier said finally prying his eyes off of the tv

"whyy?" She pouted.

"That shits too strong for yo scrawny ass," he replied causing Migos and Chris to burst out laughing

"What the fuck ever." she replied mugging him.

"The fuck I told you bout cursing, it aint what females supposed to do." Xavier said seriously.

"This shits too strong for girls ma," Migos chuckled laying back. Migos is like a big brother to Asia, hes the clown out of the boys and he always know how to put her in a good mood when shes upset. He spoils her like shes his sister.

"Whatever I dont wanna be here anyway. Imma go find myself something useful to do." she replied rudely, walking upstairs.

This is what I mean when I say Xavier is too damb over protective. Like is he serious? Vodka isnt for girls! Never heard that one before, and why are boys so steroetypical?!! Aint shit a boy can do that girls cant! Asia silently spoke to herself.

She walked to her room and plopped down on the bed going on her phone, and looking through her instagram feed.

" Hm he cute DOUBLE TAP." she said and kept on scrolling. "bruh he is uhguhlyy. UNFOLLOW." she said again stil scrolling. "This girl not even following back UNFOLLOW." she said angrily.

After 15 minutes of doing absolutely nothing Asia decided to call, Ophelia, who is like a sister to her  and the only person she would consider a friend. They had gotten into a fight over a silly boy named Jacob, and Asia being mature wanted to clear the air since she knew Ophelias stubborn ass wouldnt. After 3 rings she picked up.

"Hello?" ophelia answered

"Ophelia this fight that we're having is so stupid, and worse it's over a boy  I think we should just clear the air and get over it. Im not really feeling him anymore at all," she said all in one breath