Upset [Yuu Nishinoya]

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

~Upset 💜   Yuu Nishinoya x Female ReaderRequest By: @kuudereclock

~Upset 💜
   Yuu Nishinoya x Female Reader
Request By: @kuudereclock

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected ;)

~Jangmi💫

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

You yawned as you tossed Nishinoya another ball for him to receive. How long have you've been doing this, you've lost count of time. And how many times have you tossed the ball, you've lost count. 

"Let's go (Name)."

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"Home."

Nishinoya sounded so serious you thought he didn't feel satisfied with today's practice. Yuu is always jumping up and down and enjoying himself.

"Yuu, don't beat yourself up. You did great during today's practice."

Nishinoya raised a brow at you, "Huh what?"

You gave him a questioning look right back, "I said you did good during today's practice. You shouldn't beat yourself up for making one little mistake."

Yuu laughed at you, bursting out into little giggles, "You thought I was upset huh?"

That weird look on your face never left, "Uh..were you not upset just now? That's why we're suddenly leaving right?"

After the official practice Karasuno had held, Nishinoya begged you guys to stay just a little bit longer to practice a bit more. You being his girlfriend, obviously agreed.

"I was never upset (Name). I just wanted to practice more because Nationals are coming up."

"But you seemed upset. You never sound serious unless you're upset about something. We can always keep practicing."

"(Name), I only want to go home because you yawned seven times in the span of our practice alone. I can't imagine how many times you've probably yawned during Karasuno's practice."

Your heart skipped a beat, finding yourself falling harder and harder for this man. You couldn't believe he actually counted how many times you've yawned and took note of your tired state. Tears occupied the corner of your eyes as you wailed, running towards the man.

"Nishi!! You're so sweet! I love you so much!!" You jumped into his arms as he spun you around.

"Come on, let's go (Name). Let's cuddle at home. We can always practice again tomorrow, when you don't feel tired."

Tears still brimmed your eyes as you looked at Yuu, him still holding you up in the air, "I would like that."

Noya unconsciously cooed at the look on your face and patted your head. How he was able to hold you up with one arm was impressive but you didn't care about that right now. You hugged Yuu tightly and let him carry you home.