Painstakingly Obvious [Keiji Akaashi]

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

~Painstakingly Obvious 💙   Keiji Akaashi x Female ReaderRequest By: @lanileabloomss

Keiji Akaashi x Female Reader
Request By: @lanileabloomss

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"(Name)-san! Akaashi is right there!" Shinyu got excited for her friend.

The girl's eyes widen, she didn't think her best friend would point out something like that so loud.

"I need to go to the bathroom.." She excused.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" Shinyu irked her.

"Probably cause I'm awkward and he barely knows me." (Name) sighed and she locked herself in one of the stalls.

"Maybe you should just talk to him and introduce yourself. Then that could lead to some type of relationship. It's worth a shot."

(Name) didn't really listen. She just stood there, locked in the bathroom stall, wondering how outgoing her friend could be.

"It's not that easy.."

Shinyu sadly looked at the door of the stall, feeling bad for the girl standing behind it, "Do you want me to talk to him?"

(Name) perked at this question, "You would do that..?"

"Of course you idiot!" Shinyu said as she turned back around to face the bathroom countertop, "Now get out of that stall and look hot for me."

(Name) slowly opened the stall and walked out with Shinyu, "You need to carry yourself with confidence. Just stand there and look pretty, I'll do all the talking."

(Name) awkwardly stood next to some lockers as Shinyu made her way towards Akaashi and his friends, "Hey Akaashi!" She waved at him.

(Name) rolled her eyes, she knew she would have already fucked up on that part.

Shinyu began to ramble on some things to Akaashi and his friends. Something that (Name) envied from her best friend, the confidence to just talk to people so casually.

But something else caught (Name)'s eyes.

Akaashi's blushing face.

The way he looks at Shinyu so fondly.

(Name)'s world stopped. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. Tears threatened to fall.

It all clicked in (Name)'s head. The view right in front of her was painstakingly obvious.

Keiji Akaashi has fallen in love.

And sadly, it's not with her, but her best friend.

Shinyu made her way back to (Name), "Jackpot! You'll be hanging out with Akaashi later tonight!"

(Name) kept her stoic face for a good minute before laughing like a psychopath, "HAHAHA! Sorry- HAHAHAHA!!"

Shinyu gave her friend a 'what the fuck?' face, "I don't get it? What's so funny??"

"Oh, isn't funny that a girl like me would like Akaashi?"

"(Name)..I don't-"

"It was a trick Shinyu."

"Trick? What do you mean-"

"I don't like Akaashi. I never did. I only did it so you would talk to him."

"(Name)..why would you do that??"

"Come on! Don't you see the way he's looking at you??"

Shinyu paused. She tried to process everything (Name) was telling her, "You did this for me?"

"Uh..Duh!" (Name) said trying to hold back tears, "Cause it's painstakingly obvious that he likes you."