The News

It was a bright and sunny day on earth, sun shining, birds singing, narwhals flying. Star and marco where out in the back fighting monsters trying to steal the wand except star seemed unusual.

Ludo: "stop!""star butterfly we may be mortal enemies but I can tell something's wrong" Ludo asked because he's noticed how much more serious star has gotten.
Marco:" ya I've noticed that too"
Star:" what do you mean? Nothing is wrong..."
Ludo:"I can hear it in your voice" Ludo was right something is wrong with star but 'what?' was the question on everyone's mind.
Star: "I-" just as star was about to say something she was interrupted by Mrs.diaz.
Mrs.diaz: star sweetie can you come in, there is a letter for you!"
Star: "can we continue this later?" "This letter could be serious"
Ludo: "ya sure"
Star: "thanks" star runs inside leaving marco and the monsters confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~inside~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star: *takes letters* "thanks mrs.diaz!" *runs to her room*
Marco: *fallows her besides going in her room* though it was muffler marco could hear stars voice reading aloud the letter.
Star: *reading letters aloud* "dear princess star butterfly, you are requested back on planet Mewni for future queen training. there you will study more on your royal duties along with never returning to earth. We can not allow any distractions. You will be leaving at 1:00 earth time. Sincerely, the royal messenger." "But that gives me 30 minutes..." Star knew this was coming but didn't expect it to be today. Though star also knew it was time to start growing up and accepting her destiny, but that doesn't mean our rebellious star is gone.
Marco: *slams door open* "YOUR LEAVING!?" marco couldn't believe his ears. His crush was leaving him.
Star: "marco I knew this day would come and you do too...its the royal law..." *uses her magic to pack everything leaving no trace of her ever coming to this planet*
Marco: "you can't leave..." Marco wanted to tell star but just couldn't.
Star: "sorry marco but its best to forget about me..." *uses magic to change her clothes*

Star's clothes:

As star finished she grabbed her wand and scissors

Star: "I'm sorry marco but u must forget" star started to chant a spell as well as open a gate. Then her wand shown a bright light as she vanished without a trace.