the girl

This girl named Elli, who's always stimulated to the danger, loves adventure and goes to places that are mysterious and creepy. She took a break after a long trip to Norway and she was enjoying her off time but couldn't be more relaxed and started planning for her next adventure she search through the internet scrolling down the pages suddenly she stopped, a name caught her eyes a place caused increased dopamine inside her brain. This place is in Japan and it's called Nagoro, famous for the dolls that you'd see sitting at the bus stands, side benches and even if you're inside a classroom you wont see a student but dolls and that's not the whole these dolls were created in memorial of the folks of this village and barely few people live there. She made her mind that she'd go to Japan and started packing her bags and necessities of trip. Elite flight to Japan but she was exhausted after the trip that she thought to take rest first and she boarded the train to reach the hotel she stayed in, on the train she saw a guy who was sitting just right in front of her and was serpentinely watching her she couldn't hold her back and quickly jump into a fight with him and caused unrest in the train.Everyone gathered up to help her. He was about to go to jail but he said he wasn't glaring to flirt, he was just looking at her earrings because he's family owns the same traditional Ear piece design, nobody believed him then he showed them the picture and actually they were exactly just alike and people had no choice but to leave him there. He took long breath and  set down and Elli thought she wasn't wrong but he suffered so she should apologize and she proceeded with "I...um.mm..uh actually I'm....uh.. really sorry but it's not my fault you were glaring at me and that made me un..comfortable, and...now it's all good" he replied"I'm fine That probably wasn't a good thing but I couldn't help myself, I'd like to apologize for making you uncomfortable". Now they were relaxed they started talking about each other He introduced him as Hayashi Masashi, "and I'm Elizabeth Kris but you can call me Elli" Elli replied with a hype intonation.